Attorney Kayleigh Walsh is an associate with the Viola Law Firm P.C. in San Mateo, California. A highly rated attorney with more than nine years of legal experience, Ms. Walsh devotes her practice solely to family law, and she has achieved notable success counseling and guiding clients throughout San Mateo and Santa Clara counties and the surrounding areas with their legal issues involving divorces.
A graduate of The University of Vermont with a degree in environmental science, Ms. Walsh attended Santa Clara University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2010. She also earned her certificate in international law. Further, she recently passed The State Bar of California's exam to receive her certification as a family law specialist, which will only add to her effectiveness as a legal advocate for families in need.
Along with practicing before all of California's state courts, Ms. Walsh is also admitted to practice before the California Court of Appeals and the California Supreme Court. Before joining the Viola Law Firm P.C. and maintaining a specific focus on family law, she used her extensive legal credentials to gain invaluable experience in international business, human rights, criminal defense as well as personal injury and civil litigation.
Active in her legal community, Ms. Walsh is a member of the San Mateo County and Santa Clara County bar associations, as well as the American Bar Association. A personable and compassionate attorney, she has earned a reputation for delivering the personalized assistance and support her clients need while aggressively pursuing the most favorable outcomes possible on their behalf.
Recognized for her service and professionalism, Ms. Walsh has earned awards and honors from her peers as well as many positive reviews and referrals from her satisfied clients.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://violaw.com/attorney/kayleigh-r-walsh/
- Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018
- Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019
- Award for Outstanding Legal Writing - Santa Clara University School of Law (CALI Award) Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018
- University of Vermont; Bachelors of Science in Environmental Science, minor in Philosophy, 2007
- Member, San Mateo County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- Supreme Court of California
- Status Conference Volunteer, San Mateo County Superior Court Family Law Division
- Kayleigh has represented clients in every aspect of Family Law cases including child and spousal support, high asset and financially complex issues, domestic violence issues, custody and visitation, and defending against and obtaining substantial attorney fee awards.
- Certificate of International Law - Santa Clara University School of Law, 2010
- Certified Family Law Specialist (application in process), 2018
Office location for Kayleigh Walsh
441 1st Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023