Lawrence A. Strick
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in San Rafael, CaliforniaStrick Injury Law and Mediation
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability
Licensed in California since: 1980
Education: University of San Francisco School of Law
The founding partner of the firm Strick Law Offices, which has offices in San Rafael and San Francisco, California, Lawrence A. Strick has nearly three decades of experience as a trial attorney. Serving clients primarily in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Mr. Strick focuses his practice on providing compassionate and intelligent representation to individuals in a variety of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice, wrongful death, workplace and auto accidents. Before founding Strick Law Offices in 1993, he worked for the insurance industry, acquiring an insider's view of the claims process, which he puts to use aggressively fighting on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Strick is a highly regarded speaker who has served as lecturer for the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association and other local and state organizations. In 2007 and 2008, he appeared as a panelist before the Marin County Bar Association and the Marin County Office of Education. In 2009, he presented speeches to the Marin County Superior Court Ad Hoc Civil Interdisciplinary Committee on the subject of jury selection. He continues to lecture on a variety of topics as a regular speaker to state meetings of the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Highly active in his field, Mr. Strick holds membership in the Marin County Bar Association, the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California, for which he has served on the Board of Governors and the Board of Directors. From 2005 to 2007, he served as president of the Consumer Attorneys of Marin.
As a result of his considerable experience, Mr. Strick is a highly decorated member of the legal community. From 2005 to 2012, the Consumer Attorneys of California honored him annually with its Presidential Award of Merit. He was further honored in 2008 with the organization's Champion of Justice Award for demonstrating exemplary service and dedication in his field. He has achieved a perfect 10.0 Avvo rating as well, and KRON 4 honored him in 2009 by nominating him for Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Marin County among its "Best of the Bay" selections.
First Admitted: 1980, California
Professional Webpage: http://stricklaw.com/about-us/strick/
- Member, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, 1980 - 2018
- Board of Governors, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2004 - 2018
- President, Marin County Bar Association, 2016
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California since 1986
- President, Consumer Attorneys of Marin for Three Terms 2005 - 2007
- Board of Directors, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2006 - 2011
- Parliamentarian and Executive Committee Member, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2009
- Member, California State Bar, December, 1980
- Marin Interfaith Council: Board of Directors 2012-present
- Member: Marin County Superior Court Ad Hoc Civil Interdisciplinary Committee;Delegate: California State Democratic Convention: 2009-2019
- 10.0 Avvo rating
- "Champion of Justice Award" given for "outstanding service and commitment to the preservation of the civil justice system" by the Consumer Attorneys of California, 2008
- Consumer Attorneys of California Finalist for "Street Fighter of the Year", 2007
- Nominated for Best Personal Injury Lawyer in Marin County for 2009 by KRON 4′s "Best of the Bay"
- Consumer Attorneys of California Local Trial Lawyer Association Trial President of the Year, 2006 - 2007
- Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit, 2005 - 2011
- President Marin County Bar Association, 2016
- Lecture on a variety of topics as a regular speaker to state meetings of the Consumer Attorneys of California
- Presented speeches to the Marin County Superior Court Ad Hoc Civil Interdisciplinary Committee on the subject of jury selection, Dec 5, 2009
- State Convention of the Consumer Attorneys of California
- Lecturer, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association on Numerous Topics
- Panelist, "Parents, Teens, and the Law" free public forum sponsored by the Marin County Bar Association in collaboration with the Marin County Office of Education, 2007 and 2008
- "Personal Injury from Start to Finish" - Bay Area Legal Secretaries Forum, October 2009
- "The Demographics of a 21st Century Jury" - Annual Convention of the Consumer Attorneys of California, November 2009
- Webinar "The Demographic of a 21st Jury", July 2010
- The American University in Washington D.C., 1977
- Mr. Strick is a Producer and Co Host of "Marin Voices and Views," a public affairs television show broadcast on Marin Community Assess TV Station 26. It can also be watched at www.marinvoicesandviews.com
- San Francisco Bay Area Personal Injury Lawyer, www.stricklaw.com
- American Association Of Justice.
- Consumer Attonrneys Of Marin
- Consumer Attorneys Of California
- San Fransico Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2023