Corey A. Hall
Top rated employment litigation attorney in Santa Ana, CaliforniaHall Law Group
Practice Areas: Employment litigation, Personal injury, Employment & labor; view more
Licensed in California since: 2014
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
An experienced trial lawyer with Hall Law Group, Corey A. Hall represents clients in Santa Ana, California. His practice covers legal issues related to the following: back injuries, brain injuries, workplace injuries, dog bites, slip-and-fall accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, car accidents, whistleblowing, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour violations, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and employment law.
Unafraid of taking a case to trial to get what his clients deserve, Mr. Hall has a reputation for taking on big insurance companies and rejecting bad offers that do not reflect what his clients deserve. In 2017, he secured a $6 million settlement for a woman in Orange County who was injured in a car accident and later developed a neurologic condition.
Mr. Hall attended California State University, where he earned an undergraduate degree in International Relations in 2005. At the IE Business School in 2011, he graduated in International Business, Trade and Tax Law. To fulfill his dream of becoming an attorney and fighting for the rights of the injured, he then attended the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where he earned a Juris Doctor in 2014 and was then admitted to practice in the state of California.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Mr. Hall takes pride in his ability to treat every client with the same care, no matter how big or small the case. His confidence in the courtroom often translates to bigger settlements for his clients as they adjust to life after an injury or illness that was the result of the negligence of another.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee
Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Employment law - employer, Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment
- 50% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Employment & labor: employee
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hlgjustice.com/firm-overview
- California State University-Chico, Bachelor's Degree in International Relations, 2005
- IE Business School, Major: International Business, Trade, and Tax Law, 2011
- $6,000,000 settlement in Orange County for a woman who developed a neurologic condition after being t-boned by a driver running a red light, 2017
- $112,500 settlement for employee who was wrongfully terminated for complaining of being classified as an independent contractor. , 2021
- $100,000 settlement for woman in a disputed liability car accident case. , 2020
- $1,400,000 settlement in Orange County for a man who sustained injuries after slipping on steel plates. The case settled for over 25x the original offer for the insurance company. , 2018
- $495,000 settlement in Orange County for an employee who was terminated after whistleblowing regarding defective airplane parts., 2018
- $2,077,500 settlement in Orange County for a man who suffered serious personal injuries caused by a sound-barrier fence that was damaged in a wind storm. The case settled over 20x the original offer for the insurance company. , 2017
Office location for Corey A. Hall
523 N Fairview St
Santa Ana, CA 92703
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023