Jewels J. Jin
Top rated business litigation attorney in Santa Ana, CaliforniaJewels Jin Esquire, A Professional Corporation
Jewels J. Jin is the lead attorney at the law firm of Jewels J. Jin, Esq., APC, which has its offices in Santa Ana, California. With a decade of experience practicing law, she represents clients with matters involving civil litigation, family law, immigration, probate, business litigation, personal injury and criminal defense. She is well-known for her zealous and tireless advocacy for her clients and upholds their needs and best interests.
Obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, Ms. Jin graduated from the University of California, Irvine. She went on to study law at the Chapman University Fowler School of Law and received her Juris Doctor in 2011. Actively involved in her law school, she was the vice president of the Minority Law Students Association and the social chair of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
In addition, Ms. Jin volunteered in many legal associations, including the Orange County Asian American Bar Association. She organized the Asian Pacific American Legal Center Free Legal Clinic Day and coordinated Chapman’s High School Outreach Program. She also has a minor in alternative dispute resolution.
During law school, Ms. Jin served as a senior mediator at the Orange County Superior Court, and after law school, she worked at the Orange County District Attorney's Office as part of the trial attorney partnership. She is licensed to practice in all California state courts and Dependency Courts, and before the U.S. Supreme Court, the United States Courts of Appeals, the United States District Courts and the Immigration Courts.
Honored for her notable work in the legal field, Ms. Jin has received the Clients’ Choice Award and a “Superb” rating on Avvo. She also has been listed in the Top 10% of Attorneys in the United States by Lawyers of Distinction. She has memberships in the North Orange County Bar Association, the Orange County Korean American Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Estate planning & probate, Family law, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Criminal defense, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Guardianships & conservatorships, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Criminal law, Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.jewelsjinattorney.com/about/
- California State Courts
- California Dependency Courts
- Immigration Courts
- United States District Courts
- United States Courts of Appeals
- Orange County Bar Association, 2020
- North Orange County Bar Association, Member CAALA, 2017
- Principal at Jewels Jin Esquire, A Professional Corporation, 2003
- Chapman University School of Law, 2011
- Certificate of Appreciation, Orange County District Attorneys Office, 2012
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2016
- Dependency Courts of California Certification, 2015
- Real Estate Broker, 2015
- Case featured in American Shipper, Truck drivers sue container terminals at ports of L.A./Long Beach, 2017
- Court of Appeals of California, Fourth District, Division Three, Amjadi v. Brown, Professional Responsibility, 2021
- Case publicized in Journal of Commerce, Owner-operators sue LA-LB terminals alleging collusion with Teamster, 2017
- Lawyers of Distinction award - named top 10% United States attorney, 2017
- Client's Choice Award, 2014
- Represented over 30 plaintiffs against named terminals (Ports of Long Beach/Los Angeles) defendants, 2017
- OCKAF, 2022
- Senior Mediator at the Superior Courts of California, County of Orange
- Anaheim Family Justice Center, 2012
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County, 2012
- Business Contracts
- Real Estate
Office location for Jewels J. Jin
901 W Civic Center Dr
Santa Ana, CA 92703
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021