Taylor T. Traut
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Santa Ana, CaliforniaTraut Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Professional Liability, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in California since: 2011
Education: University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
Traut Firm5 Hutton Centre Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92707 Visit website
Taylor T. Traut is a personal injury attorney at Traut Firm, in Santa Ana. She is licensed to practice law in the state of California and has been serving the residents of the Orange County area through the firm since 2011. She actively represents her clients in issues involving brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and wrongful death, and at times advocates for individuals pursuing malpractice claims against other attorneys.
After receiving her bachelor’s degree in economics from The Wharton School, The University of Pennsylvania in 2004, Ms. Traut enrolled in the University of California at Los Angeles School of Law. She graduated from law school in 2011 and received her doctorate in jurisprudence. She gained invaluable experience and knowledge by serving as a legal intern under the Honorable James R. Dabney.
A zealous and tenacious attorney in the courtroom, Ms. Traut gives her highest priority to her clients and patiently listens to their grievances and concerns. She understands how heartbreaking, both physically and emotionally, it can be to suffer for someone else’s negligence and doesn’t back out from a good fight to obtain justice for her clients. She has successfully obtained several million-dollar verdicts on behalf of her clients. She holds a score of 9.3 on 10 on Avvo.
Ms. Traut’s contribution has been recognized by The National Trial Lawyers and she was honored with inclusion in their Top 40 Under 40 list. She holds memberships in several associations as well, including the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California and The Robert A. Banyard American Inn of Court.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Professional Liability: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Legal Malpractice, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://trautfirm.com/taylor-t-traut/
- Banyard Inn of Court, 2012 to present Consumer Attorneys of California, 2016 to present Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, 2012 to present Orange County Bar Association, 2012 to present State Bar of California, 2012 to present
- Martinez-Gonzalez v. Orlow, OCSC Case No. 30-2019-01063936, Auto v. Auto. Verdict, including pre-judgment interest & costs of $143,247.61. Defendant sent 998 for $20,000.00. Prior plaintiff attorney offered to settle (998) for $29,900., 2021
- Henriksen v. Hawman, OCSC Case No. 30-2019-0115530. Auto v. Auto. Case settled after trial for $30,000 after Motion for New Trial and Additur filed., 2021
- Nunes v. Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc., OCSC Case No. 30-2015-00786869. Truck v. Bicycle. The 20-year-old plaintiff struck the side of defendant's semi-trailer after entering an intersection from the sidewalk while pedaling his bicycle. The case settled for $9,000,000, 2017
- Phillips v. Renovate Recycling Center, OCSC Case No. 30-2017-00961729. Truck v. Motorcycle Death. The 22-year-old son of plaintiffs was killed when his motorcycle struck the side of defendant's truck. Case settled for $1,000,000, the policy limit., 2019
- Solo Trials: Samira Chamie v. French, October 2013; Jose Maldonado v. Fox, May 2013 Solo Arbitrations: Melita Green v. 21st Century Insurance, January 2013; Arsenio Solares v. Heffernan, December 2014 Co-Trial: Snyder v. Wu, June 2013; Jill DeWeese v. Lee, March 2015; Chase Henrich v. Hacbarth, December 2015; Michelle Greco v. Gonzales, June 2015; Julie Speigel v. Hugo, January 2016; Mark Ellinger v. Camarero, March 2016; Oscar Pech v. Curley, August 2017; Rie Nakajima v. Miller, September 2017; Newport Beach Center for Surgery v. King, January 2018; Kelperis v. Phuoc, July 2018
Office location for Taylor T. Traut
5 Hutton Centre Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022