Martin E. Pulverman
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Santa Barbara, CaliforniaPulverman & Pulverman LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in California since: 1981
Education: University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
Pulverman & Pulverman LLP1307 State Street 2nd Floor
Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Visit website
Martin E. Pulverman is an attorney and partner at Pulverman & Pulverman, LLP, in Santa Barbara, California. Mr. Pulverman devotes his practice to personal injury law, serving plaintiffs throughout the Santa Barbara area and the state of California who have been injured or lost a loved one due to negligence.
Mr. Pulverman has more than 35 years of experience and is also a licensed real estate broker. He is admitted to practice law in all California Superior Courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Pulverman has litigated many significant cases resulting in substantial recoveries for his clients. Because of his accomplishments, he has earned an AV Preeminent* rating by the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell.
An active member of his legal community, Mr. Pulverman belongs to various professional organizations. He is a member of the Santa Barbara County Bar Association, The State Bar of California, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Pulverman received a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and earned his law degree from the University of California Hastings College of the Law. He has built a solid foundation of legal experience, including serving as the executive editor of research for Comm/Ent, a journal of Communications and Entertainment Law, and as a staff attorney for the Superior Court of Kern County’s law and motion department.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.pulvermanlaw.net/attorneys/martin-pulverman/
- Santa Barbara Superior Court, Settlement Master, 2002-2018
- Appointed Settlement Master, Santa Barbara County court
- Southwell v. Mallery Stern & Warford 194 Cal. App. 3rd 140, 1987
- Safeco Insurance Company of America v. Parks 170 Cal. App. 4th 992, 2009
- Safeco Insurance Company of America v. Parks 122 Cal. App. 4th 779, 2004
- ITT Small Business Finance Corp. v. Niles 9 Cal.4th 245, 1994
- Nowlon v. Koram Insurance Center, Inc. 1 Cal.App.4th 1437, 1991
- Taormina Theosophical Community Inc. v. Silver 140 Cal. App. 3rd 964, 1983
- Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. v. Superior Court of Los Angeles 220 Cal. App. 3rd 864, 1990
- Executive Editor, Research, Hastings COMM/ENT, a Journal of Communications and Entertainment Law, 1978 - 1979
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, California
- Listed, Southern California Super Lawyers, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- California State Courts
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 1976
- Consumer Attorneys Of California; Consumer Attorneys Of Los Angeles; American Association For Justic
Office location for Martin E. Pulverman
1307 State Street 2nd Floor
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2009, 2011 - 2023