Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Santa Clara, CA
Attorney Heinz Binder is a partner in and co-founder of the Santa Clara law firm of Binder & Malter, LLP. At the firm, Mr. Binder offers both individuals and business clients from throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding Northern California experienced legal assistance with a wide variety of legal issues related to the following:
- Business and consumer bankruptcy
- Business restructuring and reorganization
- Business law
- Financial counseling
- Real estate
- Debtor and creditor rights
- Commercial litigation
Mr. Binder began his legal career in 1979 after earning his law degree from Santa Clara Law and his admission to the State Bar of California. Over the course of his 35-plus year legal career, he has earned the respect of both his clients and his peers thanks to his extensive legal knowledge and dedication to his clients' needs.
As evidence of the respect he has earned, he is the recipient of a number of honors and awards, including an "Excellent" rating from Avvo and an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell. In addition, Mr. Binder is a regular guest speaker on bankruptcy topics, having spoken at numerous legal and business functions.
Attorney Binder's reputation for dedication is the result not only of his work on his clients' behalves, but also on behalf of the legal community. He is an active member of a number of organizations, including the Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum, where he has served as a director. Additionally, he has served as a chairperson for two of the Santa Clara County Bar Association's executive committees.
The firm is a debt relief agency. It helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Heinz Binder
First Admitted: 1979, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.bindermalter.com/heinz-binder.html
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Former Chairperson, Debtor/Creditor Committee, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Past Chairman, Santa Clara County Bar Association Bankruptcy Executive Committee
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- Director, Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum (BABF)
- Congressman Don Edwards American Inns of Court, Member
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court Of Appeals
- State Bar of California, Member, 1979 to Present
- Debtor/Creditor Executive Committee, Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member, 1983 – 1990
Pro bono/Community Service
- Silicon Valley Community
- AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named as a Northern California “Super Lawyer” in Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights since 2004
- California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB), Speaker
- National Bankruptcy Institute (NBI), Speaker
- Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum (BABF), Speaker
- Construction Financial Management Association, Speaker
- Santa Clara Bar Association, Speaker
- Panelist, Santa Clara County Bar Association seminars on bankruptcy law and debtors and creditors rights, Member Since 1983 to Present
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Guest Lecturer
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A.A., 1976
Last Updated: 5/15/2022