Christopher W. Blaylock
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Santa Monica, CA
The Law Offices of C.W. Blaylock is located in Santa Monica, California, and was founded by attorney Christopher W. Blaylock. Mr. Blaylock dedicates his practice to criminal defense and personal injury law, serving clients throughout the Los Angeles region.
Mr. Blaylock handles cases at both the state and appellate level. He has been admitted to practice law in California since 2012 and is also licensed before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. He earned a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from the University of California, Irvine, and attained his law degree from the University of La Verne College of Law.
Before founding his firm, Mr. Blaylock gained valuable legal experience by working as an extern with Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County and clerking at a private California-based firm. He uses his experience to educate others by speaking on operating as a solo practitioner for the American Bar Association.
Mr. Blaylock is fluent in both English and Spanish, allowing him to serve a wide variety of clients who have been accused of a crime or are the victims of a personal injury. Over the course of his career, he has recovered substantial amounts for his personal injury clients and attained many dismissals for his criminal clients.
Mr. Blaylock is actively involved in a variety of professional legal organizations. He is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is also active in the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, serving as co-chairperson of the organization’s new lawyers committee.
About Christopher W. Blaylock
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.blaylocktrafficlaw.com/attorney/blaylock-christo...
- University of California Irvine, Irvine, California, B.A., Major: Philosophy, 2009
- Blake Baron Service Award, 2012
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2016-2019, Rising Star, 2016
- Moderator, From Law School to Law Practice: The Solo Practitioner, 2014
- University of La Verne Law Review, Volume 36 Issue 1, Author, The Vital Role of the Collateral Source Rule in United States Healthcare Financing, 2014
Pro bono/Community Service
- Religios Education, Volunteer Teacher, 5th and 6th Grades., 2014
- Co-Chair, New Lawyers committee, San Fernando Valley Bar Association., 2015
- ABA young Lawyers, Solo Firms, Vice-Chairman, 2013
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2013
- California, 2012
- CAALA, CACI, Member, 2013
- Chris W. Blaylock, criminal defense and personal injury attorney introduces himself to his community., Introduction to my Office, 2015
Other Outstanding Achievements
- DUI, complete dismissal for constitutional violation. Hit and Run, complete dismissal insufficient evidence., 2018
- Evidentiary Hearing in Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus, Felony Conviction, Wrote the Briefs, 2018
- Low-Six-Figure-Settlement, recovered for person injured in motor vehicle accident., 2018
- Low-Six-Figure-Settlement, Slip and Fall, 2018
- Public Intoxication, complete dismissal., 2018
Last Updated: 5/17/2022