David R. Fullmer
Top rated Immigration attorney in Santa Monica, CaliforniaWolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
Practice Areas: Immigration
Licensed in California since: 1997
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Languages Spoken: English, Japanese
I represent employers with both strategic planning and execution of their US and Global visa and immigration programs. Though I have lived in Los Angeles for almost 30 years, I grew up in Idaho Falls, Idaho and still maintain strong ties in the Rocky Mountain/Pacific Northwest regions and represent companies in that area in the natural resources & energy sectors. I have also worked with many companies involved in information technology, biotechnology and fintech. I have special expertise in the unique challenges related to obtaining work visas for hotels & resorts and represent clients in that industry nationally. I assist employers with immigration-related worksite compliance both by guiding them through proactive self-audits and representing companies that are audited by Immigration & Customs Enforcement. I frequently speak and train on Immigration issues and policy that affect employers.
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://wolfsdorf.com/lawyers/david-fullmer/
- Founding Board Member of GPSLA, a non-profit association of professionals service providers dedicated to assisting companies and individuals from abroad with mobility and relocation to Southern California. www.gpsla.us
- Immigration Section Chair, Los Angeles County Bar Association 2017-2018
- Member of the Immigration Section Executive Commitee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- , Lawyer of the Year - Immigration, Los Angeles, Best Lawyers, 2021
- LACBA Immigration Section
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2011, 2014 - 2015
- Rising Stars: 2004 - 2007