Donald C. Randolph
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Santa Monica, CA
- Free Consultation
As the senior partner at his firm in Santa Monica, California, Donald C. Randolph dedicates his practice to personal injury litigation. Serving clients throughout southern California, including San Bernardino, Riverside and Los Angeles counties, he has obtained over $100 million in personal injury verdicts and settlements.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy, Mr. Randolph earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. After law school, he worked as a staff attorney for the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles and then as a deputy public defender for the Los Angeles County Public Defender's Office before going into private practice. He is admitted to appear before all state and federal district courts in California as well as the Supreme Court of the United States and the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 3rd, 9th and 10th Circuits.
As a measure of the esteem in which Mr. Randolph is held by his peers, Martindale-Hubbell has awarded him its prestigious AV-Preeminent* rating and listed him in its Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. He is a member of Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and the 100 Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Consistently engaged in his community, Mr. Randolph is a long-time member of the board of the American Youth Soccer Organization and, along with his wife, is the founder of a program for young soccer enthusiasts with special needs.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Certificates and Credentials
- California Board of Legal Specialization
About Donald C. Randolph
First Admitted: 1974, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.randolphsampson.com/attorney-profile/donald-c-ran...
- "Sex Discrimination in the Family Benefits Section of the Social Security Act: An Equal Protection Analysis." Clearinghouse Review, Vol. 9, December 1974; Reprinted in full, Congressional Record, Senate, 94th Congress, 1st Section, p. 7954 (1975)
- "A Computer Hacker's Right to Remain Cryptic", (Co-Author with Gregory L. Vinson) California Lawyer, November 1999
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers, 2004
- Certificate of Appreciation, State Bar of California, for 20 years of continuous participation as certified specialist in criminal law
- AV-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1974
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2007
- California, 1974
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2003
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2007
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Criminal Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 1983
- United States Military Academy, B.S., 1969
Last Updated: 5/15/2022