Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Santa Monica, CaliforniaFreiman Legal, P.C.
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor, Personal Injury
Licensed in California since: 2007
Education: Southwestern Law School
Attorney Lawrence Freiman is the founder of Freiman Legal in Santa Monica, California. Mr. Freiman devotes his practice to assisting those that have been wrongfully terminated, discriminated against, retaliated against and harassed. Mr. Freiman also handles personal injury matters and discrimination/termination due to COVID-19, serving clients in Santa Monica, San Francisco, San Diego and throughout California and Nevada.
Mr. Freiman also handles numerous matters involving accidents and other injuries involving negligence. He has over a decade of litigation experience and has successfully recovered substantial monetary amounts in verdicts and settlements over the years. He has experience with cases involving all types of accidents, medical liens and treatment and wrongful death.
Before founding his law firm, Mr. Freiman practiced as both a plaintiff's attorney and a defense attorney. Since choosing to focus his practice on representing injured individuals and employees, he has litigated matters against countless employers, including major corporations, as well as insurance companies. He is committed to providing compassionate representation and strongly advocating for the rights of his clients. He handles all cases personally and does not pass his clients off to associates.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Freiman is a member of various professional organizations. He belongs to the State Bar of California, the State Bar of Nevada, and the California Employment Lawyers Association.
Mr. Freiman received a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and earned his law degree from Southwestern Law School. Following law school, he passed the Nevada bar examination and obtained his first license to practice law in 2007 and then passed the California bar in 2012.
Mr. Freiman holds a license in California and Nevada. He is also qualified to appear before all federal and supreme courts in both states and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
First Admitted: 2007, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.freimanlegal.com/attorneys
- Member of the Journal of Law and Trade in the Americas, Southwestern University School of Law
- Super Lawyer, 2020
- University of California, Berkely Alumni Leadership Scholarship, 2003
- University of California, Berkeley Alumni Leadership Scholarship, 2004
- University of California, Berkeley, 2004
- State Bar of California, 2012
- United States District Courts in Nevada
- United States District Courts in California
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, 2007
- Supreme Court of Nevada, Member
- Supreme Court of California, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- $120,000 Verdict against Pepperdine University, 2014
- Cappuccio v. Pepperdine University
- $1,000,000+ Verdict against Loma Linda University Medical Center, 2017
- Class Actions
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024