Top Rated Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney in Santa Monica, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Mark Kramer is a founding partner of the Kramer & Kramer law firm in Santa Monica, California. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 42 years of experience and over 50 cases tried to verdict, Mr. Kramer focuses his practice primarily on insurance defense. He is also a highly effective mediator and arbitrator, and he has achieved notable success defending the rights and interests of those facing serious and complex civil litigation involving personal injury, auto accidents, medical malpractice, construction disputes, defective products and other tortious claims.
Along with maintaining a successful insurance defense practice, Mr. Kramer has handled many personal injury claims on behalf of plaintiffs. Over the course of his career, he has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and awards for his clients, earning his eligibility as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
A 1976 graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, Mr. Kramer attended Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1979. The State Bar of California admitted him to practice that same year. Upon receiving his license to practice, Mr. Kramer gained invaluable experience as the partner of another area law firm before establishing his own private practice in 1992.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and exceptional legal abilities, Mr. Kramer holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and Los Angeles Magazine voted him among the top attorneys in Southern California. He has also earned numerous other awards and honors as well. Active in his legal community, he is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Board of Trial Advocates and the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Defense
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense, Litigation
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2014, 2016 - 2022
About Mark Kramer
First Admitted: 1979, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.kramermediate.com/
- Mediator, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Arbitrator, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Santa Monica Bar Association
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Mark D. Kramer has successfully handled over fifty Jury Trials with numerous Defense Verdicts. On the Plaintiff side Mr. Kramer is eligible to join the Million Dllar Advocates Forum.
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell since 1988, Martindale Hubbell, 1988
- Admitted into ABOTA, Partner, 2020
- Top Attorneys, Southern California, Los Angeles Magazine
- Super Lawyer
- An article detailing how to compel arbitration in various scenarios, Author, Compelling Arbitration, The Advocate, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022