Natasha M. Saltz
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Santa Monica, CA
The Law and Mediation Office of Natasha M. Saltz was founded by attorney and mediator Natasha M. Saltz. Ms. Saltz is based out of Santa Monica, California, and focuses her practice exclusively on family law. She works with couples in Santa Monica and Los Angeles, mediationg matters involving divorce, custody, support, property division and other family law matters. She also represents individuals in connection with Premarital Agreements.
Ms. Saltz has been licensed to practice law since 2007 and has more than 10 years of experience. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Loyola Marymount University, majoring in English and minoring in Women’s Studies and went on to graduate from Southwestern Law School.
Before opening her own firm, Ms. Saltz acquired legal experience by serving as a staff attorney at the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law. She also worked for a prestigious private firm with a practice focused on complex and high-profile family law matters.
Ms. Saltz is a seasoned attorney and mediator. She is enthusiastic about pro bono work and volunteers with the domestic violence clinic at the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles and the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law, which awarded her its “volunteer of the year” award in 2010. She has also earned a volunteer award from The State Bar of California for all of the years that she has been a licensed attorney.
Ms. Saltz also teaches family law CLE courses and volunteer trainings throught the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law.
In addition to her family law practice, Ms. Saltz is a member of various professional organizations. She belongs to the Beverly Hills Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the American Bar Association, and is the president-elect of Culver Marina Bar Association. She is also the co-chair of the Harriett Buhai's Center's Alumni organization.
About Natasha M. Saltz
First Admitted: 2007, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.saltzfamilylaw.com/aboutnatashamsaltz
- American Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- President-Elect Culver Marina Bar Association
- Frances Wender Kandel Volunteer of the Year Award, 2010
- State Bar of California’s Wiley M. Manuel Award, Pro Bono Legal Services, 2008 - 2016
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A., Major-English with honors, Minor-Women’s Studies
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law Co-Chair, Alumni All-Stars, Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law, 2008
- Volunteer, Legal Aid Foundation Los Angeles Domestic Violence Clinic, 2014
Last Updated: 5/18/2022