Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Santa Monica, CaliforniaRosenberg, Mendlin & Rosen, LLP
Practice Areas: Estate & trust litigation, Business litigation, Real estate; view more
Licensed in California since: 1985
Attorney Roger Rosen is a partner at Rosenberg Mendlin & Rosen, LLP, in Santa Monica, California. Mr. Rosen practices in the areas of business litigation, inverse condemnation, personal injury law, real property litigation, trust administration and trust litigation. He has over 35 years of legal experience serving clients throughout the Santa Monica area.
Mr. Rosen graduated with the highest distinction from Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois, with a bachelor’s degree. He went on to earn his law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law.
While pursuing his law degree, Mr. Rosen gained legal experience by externing for a federal judge. He was a member of the Moot Court Honors Program and an editor of the Handbook of Appellate Advocacy. He holds licenses to practice law before all California state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Over the course of his time in practice, Mr. Rosen has successfully negotiated and litigated many significant cases. In honor of his high ethical standards and legal ability, Martindale-Hubbell awarded him its highest peer review rating of AV Preeminent.* Consumer Attorneys of California nominated him and a partner for “Consumer Attorney of the Year” in 2008.
Mr. Rosen is the author of several articles for Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine and Advocate magazine, published by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. He is a member of the Santa Monica Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys of California and the American Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEstate & trust litigation, Business litigation, Real estate: consumer
Will contests, Non-compete agreements, Condominiums & cooperatives, Landlord/tenant
- 40% Estate & trust litigation
- 30% Business litigation
- 30% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 1985, California
Professional Webpage: http://rmrlaw.com/partners/roger-m-rosen/
- Articles on inverse condemnation, Author, Los Angeles Lawyer, Inverse Condemnation articles, Los Angeles Lawyer, Law
- Handbook of Appellate Advocacy (West Publishing Co. 2d ed.) (Co-editor)
- “Suing Anonymous Defendants for Internet Defamation,” Los Angeles Lawyer, October 2001 (Co-Author with Chuck Rosenberg)
- “Working with a Novice Expert Witness,” Advocate magazine, published by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, July 2011
- “Obtaining Recovery for Property Damage through Inverse Condemnation,” Los Angeles Lawyer, January 2011
- “Applying the Inverse Condemnation Remedy to Water Damage,” Los Angeles Lawyer, April 2015
- Finalist for Consumer Attorney of the Year Award by Consumer Attorneys of California, 2008
- Member, UCLA Moot Court Honors Program
- California, 1985
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1985
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 1976 Ph.B., Bachelor of Philosophy Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Office location for Roger Rosen
528 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90401 2408
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023