Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Santa Rosa, CaliforniaHansen & Miller Law Firm
An attorney at the Hansen & Miller Law Firm, located in Santa Rosa, California, Banyan Parker focuses her practice on personal injury while assisting with juvenile and criminal defense cases. In addition to being a skilled litigator, she concentrates her practice on using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods to resolve legal issues in a less contentious manner.
A graduate of the San Diego State University, Ms. Parker received her bachelor’s degree in international business along with a minor in Spanish. She also studied a semester in Spain. She then went on to attend the Empire College School of Law and earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2008. From 2010 to 2012, she pursued peace studies and conflict resolution at the Sonoma State University. She is also a real estate agent/REALTOR and member of the California Association of REALTORS (CAR) and member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Licensed to practice law in California, Ms. Parker is well known in her community for her notable legal services. Compassionate and dedicated to her clients’ best interests, she is well aware of how difficult it is for them when they have to suffer injuries because of the reckless and negligent actions of another party. She also fights aggressively for those who have been accused of wrongdoing.
As an active member in the legal community, Ms. Parker is the board representative for Sonoma County Bar Association's ADR/Mediation section, a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) as well as the SFTLA. She is a firm believer of giving back to her society by volunteering her time with RECOURSE Mediation Services since 2011. In 2021, she became a dedicated panelist for Sonoma County Superior Court's MSC program.
For her impeccable work in the field of personal injury, ADR/mediation methods, and juvenile/criminal defense, Ms. Parker has received a “Superb” rating on Avvo, along with numerous five-star reviews from her satisfied clients and endorsements from her peers.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Criminal Defense
Animal Bites, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Juvenile Delinquency, Mediation, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Probation, Slip and Fall, Theft, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2015, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hansenmiller.com/attorney/banyan-parker/
- B.A., San Diego State University, San Diego, California, Majors: International Business and Spanish
- California, 2015
- Sonoma County Bar Association, 2003 - Present
- California Real Estate Agent and REALTOR, 2007 - present, 2007
- Mandatory Settlement Panelist (MSC) for Sonoma County Superior Court, 2019 - present., 2019
- Section Rep for ADR/Mediation with the Sonoma County Bar Association (SCBA), 2023 - present. , 2023
- RECOURSE Mediation Services, 2011 - Present, 2011
- Arbitration for personal injury auto accident claim. Offer was $15K and was awarded $100K, plus costs, 2021
- Successful arbitration in an auto accident/MVA claim, 2016
Office location for Banyan Parker
415 Russell Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023