Daniel W. Cantrell
Top rated Family Law attorney in Santa Rosa, CaliforniaBlevans & Blevans, LLP
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in California since: 2000
Daniel’s practice focuses on the trial of complex family law matters concerning the characterization, valuation, and apportionment of business interests, pre-marital and post-nuptial agreements, the characterization and division of investment and retirement plans, and complex support issues. Daniel’s creative and insightful approach to the presentation of evidence at trial provides invaluable assistance to firm clients facing litigation. Daniel is a sought-after speaker and frequently lectures on topics common to family law trials including the presentation of expert testimony, trial advocacy, and advanced evidence related topics.
Daniel’s breadth of trial experience developed over a period of two decades representing clients at trial in California courts, and his devotion to innovative trial work continues to greatly benefit our clients.
Daniel represents clients in courts throughout California, and routinely provides associated counsel support and consulting services to family law attorneys preparing for trials.
First Admitted: 2000, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.blevanslaw.com/team/daniel-w-cantrell/
- former Secretary of the Solano County Bar Association; Solano County Bar Association Fee Arbitration Panel, Member
- Member, Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association, 2021
- Member, Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, 2022
- Certified Family Law Specialist, California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1999
- B.A. in Legal Studies, University of California at Berkeley, 1996
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2010