Evan E. Zelig
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Santa Rosa, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
Evan Zelig is a criminal defense attorney in Santa Rosa, California. Mr. Zelig is the founder of the Law Offices of Evan E. Zelig, P.C., and represents criminal defendants throughout California and nationwide.
Mr. Zelig has over 17 years of legal experience. Practicing criminal law since the beginning of his legal career, he has represented clients in multiple states at the state and federal levels. He has experience with cases involving major crimes such as assault, gang allegations, kidnapping, murder, rape, robbery and weapons charges.
Prior to founding his law practice, Mr. Zelig worked in a variety of roles, all of them in the field of criminal law. He served as a deputy district attorney in Sacramento, and practiced at a major criminal defense firm in Los Angeles and with a small firm in Encino.
Committed to staying involved in his legal community, Mr. Zelig is a member of the Sonoma County Bar Association, the Napa County Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He also belongs to criminal defense focused organizations, including the California Public Defenders Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Additionally, he sits on the Legal Committee for the California National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.
Mr. Zelig earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Irvine, and received his law degree from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law. He is qualified to practice law before all California state courts and the U.S. district courts for the northern, southern, central and eastern districts of California.
- 70%Criminal Defense
- 30%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
About Evan E. Zelig
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.eezlaw.com/about-evan-e-zelig/
- California NORML Legal Committee
- American Bar Association
- NORML Legal Committee
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Napa County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice (CACJ)
- Member of the California Public Defender Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- State of California (all courts)
- University of California, Irvine, B.A.
- Client Distinction Award for the recognition for excellence in Quality of Service, Overall Value, Responsiveness, and Communication Ability, Client Distinction Award, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- @CAFireScanner Any updates from tarwater road??
- @NealManegold She's not lying about any of that. It seems accurate.
- @tracey_vinsand I’ve never seen someone with “I love Jesus Christ” in their bio so freely describe another person a… https://t.co/tLQ4VpU81J
- @CurrenSy_Spitta Cristal and a stretch limo? It’s like Prom in 1996! Nice.
Last Updated: 5/16/2022