Roger L. Meredith
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Sausalito, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney at law at The Law Offices of Roger L. Meredith, Roger L. Meredith handles legal matters related to child and spousal support, real estate law, family-owned businesses, child custody, same-sex divorce and divorce. Representing those in California, he formerly served in San Francisco as judge pro tem and in general civil matters and family law matters, he is now a settlement master. Parties involved in family law matters often retain him as a private judge, and he has long worked on real property matters and personal injury issues as an arbitrator.
Mr. Meredith is admitted to practice in the state of California and earned a Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts from the University of Chicago. After he graduated with a Ph.D. from Rice University, he moved on to law school at the New College of California School of Law and graduated with his Juris Doctor in 1978.
A member of the Bar Association of San Francisco, Mr. Meredith is also a member of the California Lawyers for the Arts. He is a former member of The State Bar of California’s Committee of Bar Examiners and the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Lawyer Referral and Information Committee.
The State Bar of California awarded him the president’s pro bono service award and the Bar Association of San Francisco Family Law Section awarded him the Preovolos Award. Mr. Meredith regularly participates in symposiums and seminars on the Americans With Disability Act and has taught workshops related to family law matters to local neighborhood groups.
- 40%Family Law
- 20%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 20%Real Estate: Business
- 20%Real Estate: Consumer
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Same Sex Family Law, Will Contests, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Mortgage & Refinance, Short Sale
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
About Roger L. Meredith
First Admitted: 1978, California
Professional Webpage: https://lawofficesofrogerlmeredith.com/about/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Referrals through the SF Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- The State Bar of California - 1978
- LRIS Committee of the San Francisco Bar Association (past)
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- Committee of Bar Examiners for the State of California (past)
- University of Chicago, M.A.
- Rice University, Ph.D.
- University of Chicago, A.B., Philosophy and English
- , President's pro bono service award, State bar of California, 1988
- , Chair committee of bar examiners, State bar of California, 1994
- , Preovolos award, BASF family law section, 1991
- , Chair, ncbe multistate examination committee, National conference of bar examiners, 1997
Last Updated: 5/15/2022