Ariel A. Tello
Top rated Family Law attorney in Seal Beach, CaliforniaThe Tello Law Corporation
With almost two decades of experience, Ariel A. Tello is a family law attorney with The Tello Law Corporation. Representing clients in Orange County, California, and all cities within the county, he has experience in the following family law issues: post-judgment modifications, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic partnerships, paternity, complex custody issues and move-away cases, spousal support, child support, complex property distribution and divorce.
Fluent in both Spanish and English, Mr. Tello is committed to helping his clients work through difficult situations in the most efficient way possible. He is admitted to practice in the state of California and before the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. A member of the American Bar Association, he is also active within the Hispanic National Bar Association, the State Bar of California and the Orange County Bar Association.
At the University of California, Los Angeles, Mr. Tello earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science before he moved on to attend law school. He then earned his Juris Doctor at Whittier Law School and now has an Avvo “Superb” rating and was selected by Expertise magazine as one of the Best Lawyers in Seal Beach in 2020.
While in law school, Mr. Tello was a member of the Student Bar Association and the Trial Advocacy Honors Board and received the dean’s merit scholarship. As he serves his clients now, he also gives back to the community with volunteer work by serving as the Los Alamitos Unified School District PTA member and a leader in the awareness for lymphangioleiomyomatosis.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2001
Professional Webpage: http://www.tellolawcorp.com/about-us.html
- Dean's Merit Scholarship, Whittier Law School
- Superb AVVO Rating, Superb AVVO Rating, AVVO, 2021
- Selected on of best family lawyers in Seal Beach, Best Lawyers in Seal Beach, Expertise, 2020
- Member of Trial Advocacy Honors Board, Whittier Law School
- Elected member of the Student Bar Association, Whittier Law School
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2008
- University of California Los Angeles, B.A. Political Science, 1998
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2002
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 2020
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2002
- State Bar of California, Member
- California State Bar, 2002
- Hispanic Bar Association, 2020
- American Bar Association, Member
- PTA Member Los Alamitos Unified School District, 2020
- Leader Organization for the awareness of LAM Lung Disease (lymphangioleiomyornatosis), 2018
- Men's Competitive Tap Group, 2021
Office location for Ariel A. Tello
3020 Old Ranch Parkway
Seal Beach, CA 90740
- Rising Stars: 2008