David H. Pierce
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Free Consultation
Representing the people of the Los Angeles, California, metropolitan area, David H. Pierce is an attorney with David H. Pierce & Associates PC. A knowledgeable attorney with over three decades of experience, he manages cases related to the following legal issues: complex litigation for both businesses and individuals, mechanic liens, contract disputes and negotiations, discrimination and sexual harassment claims, wrongful termination, intentional tort, automobile liability, professional and product liability, construction site accidents, real estate broker errors and omissions, and construction defects.
Mr. Pierce is admitted to practice in the state of California, the Central and Eastern Federal Districts of California, and the Supreme Court of the United States. An active participant in the legal community, he is a member of the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, The State Bar of California and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
In 1983, Mr. Pierce graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder with a Bachelor of Arts in economics. He then obtained his Juris Doctor from the Lincoln Law School of Sacramento. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Pierce worked for a large insurance company, which provides him with insight into how casualty and property damage claims are handled from the other side. He currently holds a valid real estate license, and along with Los Angeles clients, he also has clients in the Orange County and the San Fernando Valley areas.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Construction Litigation: Business
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Real Estate: Consumer
Construction Defects, Wrongful Death
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2010, 2012 - 2014, 2020 - 2023
About David H. Pierce
First Admitted: 1990, California
Professional Webpage: https://dhpierce.com/david-h-pierce-founding-partner/
- Super Lawyers represent the Top 5% of the practicing attorneys in Southern California
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2020
- Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell, 2010
- University of Colorado, Boulder, B.A., Economics, 1983
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2014
- Central Federal District of California, 1991
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), 2008
- Eastern Federal Districts of California, 2012
- State Bar of California; Los Angeles County Bar Association; Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, 1990
- General Security and SCOR insurance companies, individual, small business and corporate entities, 2019
- LACBA (litigation)
- Southern California Defense Counsel
Last Updated: 6/23/2022