Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Sherman Oaks, CA
Isaac Radnia is an attorney with the Law Offices of Burg & Brock, which has office locations in Sherman Oaks, Glendale, Beverly Hills and Irvine, California. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 13 years of legal experience, Mr. Radnia focuses his practice almost exclusively on personal injury law, and he provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout the greater Los Angeles metro and surrounding areas who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Radnia has recovered more than $150 million in total compensation for those adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, defective products and other preventable tragedies. Whether fighting for his clients in court or negotiating for the best possible settlements outside the courtroom, he maintains an unwavering focus on protecting his clients' rights and interests and helping them secure the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
In recognition for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Radnia has received a Top 10 Under 40 Award from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc., as well as a Top 40 Under 40 designation from the National Trial Lawyers Association. In addition, he has received lead counsel certification for plaintiff personal injury law from the Lead Counsel Review Board, and he has earned many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers.
A dean's list graduate of California State University with a Bachelor of Arts in political science, Mr. Radnia began his legal career in 2007 after obtaining his Juris Doctor with high honors from the University of West Los Angeles School of Law and his license to practice from The State Bar of California. Active in his legal community, he is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and The State Bar of California, among his other professional affiliations.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022
About Isaac Radnia
First Admitted: 2007, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.legaldefenders.com/california-personal-injury-at...
- California Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California State University, Bachelor of Arts degree, Political Science, Dean’s List
- Chosen to Receive The 2018 Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award For The State Of California, Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award, National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc, 2018
- Awarded Top 40 Under 40 - Civil Plaintiffs Lawyer 2017 By The National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Awarded the Lead Counsel Certification In The Legal Discipline Of Personal Injury Law - Plaintiff, Lead Counsel Certified, Lead Counsel Review Board, 2017
- Client underwent a neck fusion- secured the uninsured motorist BI limits for client of $ 500,000.00, 2018
- Client sustained an injury to the lumbar spine and underwent a laser discectomy settlement of $ 875,000.00., 2018
- Auto v. Pedestrian in which plaintiff sustained a traumatic brain injury case settled $4,776,404.81
- Soft tissue cervical injury- case settled for $ 177,000.00, 2018
- Motorcycle v. Motorcycle- Two motorcyclists crashed into one another. Client sustained a knee injury which required surgical repair- case settled for $ 354,000.00, 2017
- Plaintiff died in the motor vehicle accident when a tire blew off a truck and struck the windshield of plaintiff's vehicle rendering her dead at the scene case settled for 4.5 million
- Client was rear-ended and injured her neck- recommendation was for a neck surgery- client opined not to go forward with the neck surgery but i was able to secure a settlement in the amount of $ 650,000.00 at a mediation, 2018
- Client sustained an injury to her neck. Client did not underg surgery. Settled case for $ 650,000.00, 2017
- Rear-end auto accident in which Plaintiff required back surgery- case settled $ 1.5 million, 2016
- I am proud to announce another ONE MILLION DOLLAR settlement in an UBER case. Congrats to my client & my fantastic team
- It's been a wetter than usual year in LA, for sure. Still, roads are always going to get wet some of the time, and… https://t.co/cU4AWhN9TO
- I would like to wish all my Armenian & Assyrian friends and clients a Very Merry Christmas. Շնորհավոր Սուրբ Ծնունդ
- Another Great Settlement of 3 Million Dollars on a back surgery fusion case. Congrats to my sweet client and my fantastic team.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022