Jaime G. Farias is a personal injury attorney in Encino, Los Angeles. He is the founder of the Farias Law Firm and handles many types of personal injury matters such as those involving animal bites, brain injury, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, sexual abuse, slip-and-fall accidents, trucking accidents and wrongful death. He also helps clients with workers’ compensation issues. He serves clients in Los Angeles, Bakersfield, the San Fernando Valley, Santa Barbara and Ventura.
Providing personalized and dedicated legal representation to individuals regardless of their legal status is important to Mr. Farias. He understands that an injury can happen to anyone and cause devastating financial and personal loss. He aggressively fights for the rights of his clients, working tirelessly to secure full and fair compensation after an injury or loss of a family member due to negligence, and providing guidance each step of the way.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Farias maintains active membership in numerous professional organizations, with the aim of staying involved in his legal community. He belongs to the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, The State Bar of California, the American Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association and the Mexican American Bar Association.
Mr. Farias earned a bachelor’s degree from Loyola Marymount University. He received his law degree from Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California. Following law school graduation, he passed the California Bar Examination and received his license to practice law. He is qualified to appear and practice before all California state courts.
First Admitted: 2018, California
- California Applicants Attorneys Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- California State Bar
- San Fernando Valley Bat Associatior
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Bar Association
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University
- This year alone, I have recovered over $4,000,000.00 for my clients. These settlments include: $3,000,000.00- Personal Injury $1,000,000.00 -Personal Injury $750,000.00- Workers' Compensation $250,000.00- Workers' Compensation $165,000.00- Workers' Compensation $109,000.00- Workers' Compensation , 2019
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023