Lorenzo Carra Stoller
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Torrance, CaliforniaThe Probate House L.C.
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Elder Law; view more
Licensed in California since: 2013
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Languages Spoken: English, Italian, Spanish
The Probate House L.C.3424 West Carson Street
Torrance, CA 90503-5717 Visit website
Attorney Lorenzo C. Stoller is a Senior Probate Attorney with The Probate House L.C., a boutique award-winning law firm, with offices in Torrance and Irvine, California.
Lorenzo was selected to Rising Star for 2020, 2021, and 2022. This selection is based on an extensive evaluation, including peer recognition and professional achievement in his legal practice area. Mr. Stoller is a top-rated attorney with almost ten years of probate experience, Lorenzo provides support and excellent representation to The Probate House L.C. clients in Los Angeles and the Southbay area, and across the United States, and abroad, who need access to the Southern California probate courts involving the following:
· Decedent’s Estate Administration
(Probate; Small Estates; Spousal Property Petitions;
850 Petitions; 13100 Affidavits; Will Contests)
· Conservatorships (General and Limited) of the Person & Estates
· Probate & Trust Litigation
· Estate Planning
· Trust Administration
Mr. Stoller joined The Probate House L.C. (formerly Conover & Grebe, LLP), a boutique law firm, over seven years ago, in March of 2016 and Mr. Stoller is the firm's Senior Probate Attorney. The firm represents executors and/or administrators, as well as beneficiaries and/or heirs in probate matters. As well as Private Professional Fiduciaries in trust administration matters, in court-supervised trusts, and in probates and conservatorship matters.
Over the past seven years, Mr. Stoller has achieved significant success in helping the firm’s clients establish their final wishes for the future while also assisting beneficiaries and executors with administering their loved ones' estates. He has significant experience in handling contested estate issues, and he maintains an unwavering focus on protecting the firm’s clients' rights and interests at all turns while helping them achieve their goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Stoller has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from satisfied clients.
Among his professional affiliations, Mr. Stoller is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar, Beverly Hills Bar Association, and the South Bay Bar Association. He was elected to serve as a board member of the Los Angeles County Bar Trust and Estates Executive Committee in 2020 for a term of three (3) years. Mr. Stoller is also an executive board member of the South Bay Bar Association, where he currently serves as the Secretary and Probate Chair.
Mr. Stoller graduated from the University of Southern California in 2008 with a degree in political science and international relations and obtained his J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, in 2013, with honors including first honors. He is admitted to practice before all California state courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Elder Law
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.theprobatehouse.com/attorney/lorenzo-c-stoller/
- Italian American Chamber of Commerce West, Italian American Lawyers Association Los Angeles
- Loyola Law School Innocence Project, Intern, 2013 - 2013
- H.E.L.P. (Healthcare and Elder Law Programs) - Presenting Seminars to the Senior Community on Trust and Estates Topics, 2018
- Intern, Judge Stephen O'Neill Trial Advocacy Program, 2013
- Intern, Los Angeles World Affairs Council (LAWAC), 2012
- Volunteer, Fidler Institute on Criminal Justice, 2012 - 2013
- Intern, International Visitor's Council Los Angeles (IVCLA), 2007
- University of South California, Bachelor of Science in Political Science/International Relations, Dean's List, 2006 - 2008
- California, 2013
- Board Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trust and Estates Executive Committee, 2020
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2013
- South Bay Bar Association, Chair of Probate Section and Co-Chair Social Section, 2019
- South Bay Bar Association, Director , 2019
- American Inns of Court, Member since 2017, 2019
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member since 2010, 2019
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member since 2010, 2010
- South Bay Bar Association, Member, 2016
- American Bar Association, Member, 2010
- Italian American Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member since 2013, 2019
- Certified Attorney with the Consolato Generale d'Italia Los Angeles, 2014
Office location for Lorenzo Carra Stoller
3424 West Carson Street
Torrance, CA 90503-5717
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023