Victor L. George
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Torrance, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Victor L. George
Located in Torrance, the Law Offices of Victor L. George has been representing plaintiffs in Southern California since the 1990s. From the very beginning, attorney Victor L. George dedicated his practice to representing plaintiffs in catastrophic injury, wrongful death and employment discrimination cases.
Mr. George has earned an impressive record of jury trial verdicts and arbitration awards from a wide variety of corporate defendants, including Wal-Mart, Sears, Roebuck and Co., Ford Motor Company, the state of California and many others. Between 1995 and 2004, he never lost a single jury trial.
For eleven of the past 16 years, Mr. George has been nominated for the prestigious honor of Trial Lawyer of the Year (TLOY) by the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA).In 2019, he was awarded Loyola law schools “ champion of justice “award .
he achieved innumerable outstanding verdicts, including the 2017 jury trial in zisette vs star line , a wrongful death case of a 16 year old which vet Indy was $26 million for the parents ”loss of love “Omari v. Kindred, et al. ( $7 million verdict); Hope v. California Youth Authority (an approximate $3.4 million award) and Leontaritis v. Tony's Taverna ($5.4 million award).
Mr. George is licensed to practice before all the courts in California, including in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Central District of California, the Southern District of California and the Northern District of California.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 60% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.vgeorgelaw.com/attorneys/victor-george/
- Leontarits v. Tony’s Taverna (an approximate $5.4 million award)
- Hope v. California Youth Authority (an approximate $3 million award)
- Omari v. Kindred, et al. (an approximate $7 million verdict)
- Jury verdicts against: Wal-Mart, Ford, California Youth Authority, Los Angeles Catholic Archdiocese, Columbia Medical Hospitals, Sears, Taverna Tony, Kindred Health Care and the State of California
- Nominated CAALA TLOY (2002 - 2007)
- Winner (2005) Consumer Attorney of Los Angeles Trial Attorney of the Year.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Member, Board of Trustees, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Member, Board of Governors, CAALA
- Injured persons.
- Consumer Attorneys Board Of Governors
- LA County Bar Board Of Trustees
Office location for Victor L. George
22760 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2024
Top ListsTop 100: Southern California Super Lawyers: 2007, 2010 - 2015, 2017 - 2018
- Top 100: 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2011 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 Southern California Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2007 Southern California Super Lawyers