Gregory J. Norys
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Visalia, CaliforniaColeman & Horowitt, LLP
As partner at Coleman & Horowitt, LLP, Gregory J. Norys represents clients in Visalia, Bakersfield, Fresno, and Newport Beach, California. His practice covers the following legal areas: real estate law, litigation, labor and employment law, intellectual property, environmental law, construction law, contracts, collection and creditor rights, banking and finance, and agricultural law. Before starting his law career, he had a successful career in manufacturing operations for almost two decades working with companies like Ruiz Food Products, Inc., Best Foods Baking Group Inc, Leprino Foods Company and Häagen-Dazs.
Admitted to practice in the state of California, Mr. Norys is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California. After graduating from California State University, Fresno, with a Bachelor of Arts in Finance, he then moved on to law school. He earned his Juris Doctor from San Joaquin College of Law, where he was the winner of the Roger J. Traynor Moot Court Competition.
Mr. Norys is a member of the following professional organizations: the Tulare County Bar Association, the Fresno County Bar Association, the Association of Business Trial Lawyers and the American Bar Association. The former deputy City Attorney for the City of Sanger, he also handles professional liability defense cases, municipal law, land use defense and tort defense.
Since joining the firm in 2014, he has worked in the Fresno, Newport Beach and Visalia offices. As of January 1, 2022, Mr. Norys became the Managing Partner of Coleman & Horowitt, LLP
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Real Estate: Business, Construction Litigation: Business, Intellectual Property, Professional Liability: Defense
Construction Defects, Employment Law - Employee, Intellectual Property Law, Labor Law
- 50% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 20% Real Estate: Business
- 10% Construction Litigation: Business
- 10% Intellectual Property
- 10% Professional Liability: Defense
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: https://ch-law.com/about-us/attorneys/gregory-j-norys/
- Co-Chair of the Fresno County Bar Association, Construction Law Forum
- Tulare County Bar Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- All California courts, United States District Court – Eastern District and Central District of California
- American Bar Association
- California State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, finance
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- Winner, Roger J. Traynor Moot Court Competition.
Office location for Gregory J. Norys
2330 W. Main Street
Visalia, CA 93291
- Rising Stars: 2015