Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Visalia, CA
Josh Fox is an attorney at Ruddell Stanton Bixler Mauritson & Evans, LLP, in Visalia, California. Mr. Fox concentrates his practice on business law, commercial law, estate planning, landlord-tenant law, probate and trust administration and litigation, property owners’ associations, real estate development, real estate law, water law and general civil litigation.
Mr. Fox represents a wide range of clients throughout the Visalia area. He has litigation experience in state and federal courts and passionately advocates on behalf of his clients. He is familiar with all phases of a case, from negotiation to litigation and provides his clients with committed representation and valuable, practical advice.
Raised in Visalia, Mr. Fox earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and philosophy from the University of Southern California. He went on to graduate summa cum laude from California Western School of Law. While attending law school, he was a member and editor-in-chief of the California Western Law Review. He is qualified to appear before all California state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Central and Eastern Districts of California.
Supplementing his education, Mr. Fox also received a Master of Laws degree in public law and policy from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law. His combination of education and experience enable him to provide the highest quality of legal representation.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Fox engages with his legal community through participation in professional organizations. He is an active member of the Tulare County Bar Association and The State Bar of California.
- 50%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Real Estate: Consumer
Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Landlord/Tenant
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022
About Josh Fox
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.visalialaw.com/attorney/josh-t-fox/
- Editor-in-Chief of the California Western Law Review
- , Northern California Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, LL.M. in Major: Public Law and Policy
- University of Southern California, B.A. in Political Science and Philosophy
- California, 2012
- Tulare County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022