J. Kevin Moore
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Walnut Creek, CA
With over three decades of experience, J. Kevin Moore is a senior attorney at Bold, Polisner, Maddow, Nelson & Judson, A Professional Corporation. He represents clients in California with experience in the following legal areas: insurance issues, contract formation and negotiation, risk management advising, general liability litigation concerns and construction law. His clients include construction material suppliers, trade contractors, water districts, property owners, commercial and residential developers, and general contractors.
Mr. Moore is admitted to practice in the state of California and before a long list of federal courts. These include the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the 9th Circuit and the 4th Circuit.
In 1983, Mr. Moore graduated from the University of Virginia with a Bachelor of Arts in Government. He then moved on to Wake Forest University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor and was a staff member for the Wake Forest Law Review.
He is a member of the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance and the Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California and Nevada. To give back to a community that has helped him become successful, he volunteers with several organizations, including the Walnut Creek Youth Athletic Association, where he served for several years as a coach of different youth sports.
About J. Kevin Moore
First Admitted: 1991, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.bpmnj.com/attorney/j-kevin-moore/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Coach for the Walnut Creek Youth Association
- Adjunct Instructor, University of California, Berkeley University Extension Program
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- United States Claims Court
- Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California and Nevada
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, B.A., Major: Government - 1983
Last Updated: 5/15/2022