Kimberly V. Campbell
Top rated Family Law attorney in Walnut Creek, CaliforniaWhiting, Ross, Abel & Campbell, LLP
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in California since: 1999
Education: John F Kennedy University- College of Law
Whiting, Ross, Abel & Campbell, LLP101 Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Phone: 925-296-6000 Email: Kimberly V. Campbell Visit website
Kimberly V. Campbell is an attorney providing legal services covering Family Law.
Kimberly Campbell, who practices law in Walnut Creek, California, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2016 - 2023. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she studied at John F Kennedy University- College of Law. She graduated in 1998. After passing the bar exam, she was admitted to legal practice in 1999.
First Admitted: 1999, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.disso.com/attorneys/kimberly-v-campbell/
- Certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization as a Specialist in the practice of Family Law.
- Contra Costa County Superior Court, Mediator Double Pro Per Calendar, 2012
- Member of Board of Directors, Association of Certified Family Law Specialists. Associate Chair, Programming, Association of Certified Family Law Specialists., 2016
Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California, Board of Specialization; Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (former Board of Directors); Contra Costa County Bar Association; Contra Costa County Bar Association, Family Law Section (former Board of Directors); Contra Costa County Superior Court Settlement Mentor.
- Presenter of presentation "Complex Issues in Spousal Support." Northern California Chapter, Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (January 10, 2017)., Complex Issues in Spousal Support, 2017
- Presenter - Bay Area Chapter of Association of Certified Family Law Specalists with co-presenters The Honorable Judge Christopher Bowen and Certified Family Law Specialist Laura Ramsey., Speaker, Complex Issues in Spousal Support, 2017
On April 18, 2012, appeared as a speaker with co-presenter Daniel Harkins at the Custody Issues Committee ("CIC") which serves attorneys and mental health professionals who work in family law matters. The presentation discussed the effective use of experts and how to work with them to prepare for depositions and trials., Speaker/Presenter, Use and Preparation of Experts in Family Law Cases, Family Law Attorneys, Custody Evaluators, Mediators And Other Family Law Professionals, 2012
- , Selected to SuperLawyers, 2020
- ., Selected to Super Lawyers, 2018
- ., Selected to Super Lawyers, 2019
- ., Selected to Super Lawyers, 2017
- ., Selected to Super Lawyers, 2016
- American Jurisprudence Award - Legal Ethics
- Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
Certificates and credentials