Steven S. Weil attended law school and graduated from University of San Francisco School of Law in 1980. Steven Weil began practicing law in 1980.
Steven Weil is an attorney at Berding | Weil LLP, helping people with Real Estate: Business issues. Berding | Weil LLP has an office in Walnut Creek, California, serving the local community.
Steven Weil was selected to Super Lawyers for 2004, 2007 - 2023. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
First Admitted: 1980, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.berding-weil.com/attorneys/Steven-Weil/
- State University of New York at Binghamton (Harpur College) BA in History, 1976
- "Recent Trends in the Business Judgment Rule and Other Standards of Review". This article was prepared for the College of Community Association Lawyers annual legal seminar. The article compares and contrasts nationwide appellate standards of review of actions implemented by community association boards of directors. , Author, Recent Trends in the Business Judgment Rule and Other Standards of Review, College of Community Association Lawyers, Community Association Institute, 2004
- "SLAPP: The First Amendment and Community Association Politics".This article was prepared with co-author Jay Nussbaum, Esq, for the College of Community Association Lawyers and for presentation at its annual 2005 seminar., Co-Author and Co-Lecturer, SLAPP: The First Amendment and Community Association Politics, College of Community Association Lawyers, Community Association Institute, 2005
- Member, College of Community Association Lawyers. Since 1993, the Community Associations Institute has recognized excellence in the practice of community association law through the College of Community Association Lawyers (CCAL). Of the thousands of attorneys practicing community association law in the United States, fewer than 150 have been granted membership in the College. Members of the College distinguish themselves through contributions to the development of community association law. Their service is demonstrated by a commitment to educate and empower boards and residents of the more than 300,000 community associations across the country. CCAL attorneys commit themselves to high standards of professional and ethical conduct and work to create a community of experienced legal professionals to advance community association law for the betterment of the communities they serve., Member, College of Community Association Lawyers, 2005
- Recipient, 2001 and 2005 of The Vision Award awarded by the California Association of Community Managers. This award is given to recognize the skill and committment to members of the Faculty of the California Association of Community Managers., Recipient, California Association of Community Managers, 2001
- California Association Of Community Managers
- College Of Community Association Lawyers
- Community Association Institute
- Executive Council Of Home Owners
- Super Lawyers: 2004, 2007 - 2023