Kiley L. Grombacher
Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Westlake Village, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016
When negligence or wrongdoing causes harm, Kiley L. Grombacher is known for finding ways to restore clients’ losses. As managing partner and founder of Bradley Grombacher LLP, she pursues compensation on behalf of people in Los Angeles, California, as well as across the state. Throughout her career, she has also handled mass torts across the country. Her practice area is focused on class actions surrounding wage and hour disputes, whistleblower issues and consumer protection. She also addresses claims pertaining to catastrophic personal injuries and those filed under the Employment Retirement Income Security Act and Proposition 65.
Ms. Grombacher earned an undergraduate degree in political science and psychology from the University of California, Los Angeles. She then attended the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, receiving a Juris Doctor.
An exceptional litigator, Ms. Grombacher is a fierce adversary in the courtroom. She methodically prepares for every case, calling in expert witnesses and using advanced technology to prove her client’s claim. As a result of her diligent work and attention to detail, she has returned more than $500 million on behalf of victims of negligence. Additionally, she reaches these outcomes in a manner that is respectful of her clients’ time and resources.
A member of the American Association for Justice and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Ms. Grombacher is admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, as well as all state and federal courts in California.
Outside her practice, Ms. Grombacher enjoys spending time with her family.
About Kiley L. Grombacher
First Admitted: 2006, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.bradleygrombacher.com/about/
- Speaker, Beverly Hills Bar Association’s Class Actions and Complex Case Management Conference
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- University of California, Los Angeles, Psychology and Political Science
- Selected by Super Lawyers Magazine as a “Rising Star” in the field of complex litigation since 2015
- Annie’s #FalseAdvertising #Lawsuit Filed in California Federal Court Over Fruit Snacks https://t.co/nh7QsyjlUw https://t.co/mYwPwmB5ef
- California Now Requires #Prop65 Warning for Main Roundup Ingredient https://t.co/8zZaCUgZ2p #gardening #farming https://t.co/7pvcnCQ7Nz
- @SeaWorld annual pass auto-renewal #classaction lawsuit moves forward. https://t.co/iMZZl5GU3c https://t.co/pHYDgX3cJh
- Class of Consumers Prevails in @SeaWorld Auto-Renewal #Lawsuit https://t.co/iMZZl5GU3c #classaction https://t.co/IuUr8IHpTb
- Annie’s #FalseAdvertising #Lawsuit Filed in California Federal Court Over Fruit Snacks https://t.co/nh7QsyjlUw https://t.co/PbvgCW7otF
Last Updated: 6/23/2022