Top rated criminal defense attorney in Woodland Hills, CaliforniaKaragozian & Rudolph, PC
Allyson Rudolph is a criminal defense attorney and a partner at Karagozian & Rudolph, PC, in Woodland Hills, California. She serves clients in Los Angeles, Ventura and throughout Southern California in criminal defense matters.
Ms. Rudolph has years of experience defending clients against a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor charges. Over the course of her career, she has handled cases involving assault, battery, domestic violence, drug charges, violent crimes, white collar crimes and more.
Understanding the distress criminal charges can cause and the stress her clients are under, Ms. Rudolph provides dedicated and personalized legal service in every case. She creates strategies designed with each client’s unique situation in mind, and aggressively works to protect their rights and achieve the best resolution to the situation.
Recognized for her success and professionalism as a criminal attorney, Ms. Rudolph was included on the “Top 10 Under 40” list of the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys and the “Top 40 Under 40” list of The National Trial Lawyers.
Raised in Southern California, Ms. Rudolph earned a bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Southern California and received her law degree from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law. As a student, she served as senior symposium editor and staff editor on the Nexus Journal of Law and Policy.
Ms. Rudolph stays active in her legal community through membership in professional organizations. She belongs to the Orange County Bar Association and The State Bar of California. She is qualified to practice law before all California state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: white collar, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, False accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Murder, Probation, Sex offenses, Tax evasion, Theft, Criminal domestic violence, White collar crime, DUI/DWI
- 70% Criminal defense
- 20% Criminal defense: white collar
- 10% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://krlawyers.com/allyson-rudolph/
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Super Lawyers-Rising Stars
- State Bar of California
- Nexus Journal of Law and Policy, Senior Symposium Editor & Staff Editor, Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- Nexus: Chapman's Journal of Law and Public Policy: WARNING: If Not Done with Proper Care Blogging Could Result in Ethical Violations for Attorneys, 2014; California was Ready for Proposition 36 to give Three Strikes a Facelift, 2013
- CALI Excellence Award- California Law & Motion Practice, 2014; CALI Excellence Award- Criminal Procedure/ Adjudicative Process, 2013
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California B.A., Major: Political Science, Minor: Communication Law and Media Policy, 2011
Office location for Allyson Rudolph
21900 Burbank Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023