Case A. Dam
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Woodland Hills, CA
Case Dam joined The Lanier Law Firm’s Los Angeles office in 2013. A native of Chicago, he earned his bachelor's degree from DePaul University and his law degree from University of Miami School of Law. Mr. Dam has served as a trial and appellate attorney for plaintiffs suffering from malignant mesothelioma, asbestos-related cancer and asbestosis, successfully litigating several significant cases to verdict. He has won numerous appeals and has otherwise filed, prosecuted and overseen the resolution of thousands of mass tort claims filed in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
About Case A. Dam
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.lanierlawfirm.com/attorneys/case_a_dam.htm
- Mr. Dam has served as a trial and appellate attorney for plaintiffs exposed to asbestos in a variety of circumstances, including veterans of the U.S. Armed Services, automotive mechanics, shipyard workers, underground water and sewer pipe installers, carpenters, ironworkers, millwrights, boiler repairmen, plumbers, laborers, doctors, teachers, smokers of asbestos filtered cigarettes, as well as individuals unknowingly exposed to asbestos products from laundering their family members work clothes.
- Mr. Dam has successfully litigated numerous mesothelioma cases to verdict, and he has won several appeals and has otherwise filed, prosecuted and overseen the resolution of thousands of mass tort claims filed in the Federal and State Courts. He is experienced in all phases of litigation, trial and the appeals process.
- Mr. Dam is licensed to practice in California, Illinois and Florida.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Dade County Trial Association
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- DePaul University, B.S., 2000
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2004
- While at the University of Miami School of Law he served as vice president of the school's Honor Council, worked as a research assistant to the notable Professor Michael Froomkin, and was the recipient of two Dean's Achievement Awards.
- Southern California Rising Stars, by Thomson Reuters, 2014-2017
- Individuals Exposed To Asbestos Products
Last Updated: 5/3/2022