Lee A. Miller
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Woodland Hills, CaliforniaMiller Law Partners, PC
Attorney Lee A. Miller is the founding partner of Miller Law Partners PC in Woodland Hills, California. Nationally recognized as among the top labor and employment law attorneys in the country, Mr. Miller has nearly 30 years of total legal experience, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Los Angeles metro region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Employment and business litigation
· Individual and class action wage and hour defense
· Personnel policies and management training
· Internal investigations
· Employee handbooks, procedures and agreements
· Workplace audits and compliance reviews
· Business counseling and transactions
Having focused on employment law his entire legal career, Mr. Miller has a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon to deliver the highest level of representation and support possible to those he serves. Primarily representing employers, he has helped them protect their rights and interests against baseless accusations of employment law violations along with assisting them in creating effective and enforceable policies and procedures to help them remain in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and mitigate their risk exposure.
In honor of his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Miller has earned a Top 100 Labor & Employment Lawyer designation from the American Society of Legal Advocates along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo as well as the site's Clients' Choice Award.
A 1988 graduate of the University of California at Santa Barbara, Mr. Miller attended Pepperdine University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1991. While there, he was an active member of the Pepperdine Law Review and served as its lead articles editor.
Mr. Miller routinely practices before all state and federal courts in his region as well as before the U.S. Employment Opportunity Commission, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division and the California Department of Industrial Relations. He has also practiced before the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and the Employment Development Department of the State of California as well as the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Immigration and Customs and Enforcement division.
He is an active member of the Los Angeles County and San Fernando Valley Bar Associations, The State Bar of California, the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Labor and Employment Law Section, and ProVisors, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Defense, Employment & Labor: Employer, Business Litigation, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
Class Actions, Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Employment Law - Employer, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 40% Employment Litigation: Defense
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 10% Business Litigation
- 10% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 0% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: http://millerlawpartners.com/attorneys/lee-a-miller/
- Pepperdine Law Review, Lead Articles Editor, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Top 100 Labor & Employment Lawyers (American Society of Legal Advocates)
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award
- AVVO Top Attorney Rating
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association San Fernando Valley Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2019
- University of California at Santa Barbara, B.A. – 1988, Major: Political Science
- Restaurant And Food Service
Office location for Lee A. Miller
21600 Oxnard Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2024