Robert J. Mandell
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Woodland Hills, CaliforniaMandell Trial Lawyers
Robert J. Mandell is the lead trial attorney at Mandell Trial Lawyers in Woodland Hills, California. Mr. Mandell practices personal injury law, serving clients in the Woodland Hills area who have been injured due to automobile accidents, bicycle accidents, defective products, medical malpractice and motorcycle accidents. He primarily focuses on helping victims of brain and spinal cord injuries.
An attorney for more than 30 years, Mr. Mandell has won numerous substantial recoveries on behalf of his clients against major organizations and insurance companies. He provides personalized representation to injury victims and is always prepared to fight for their rights in the courtroom.
In honor of his successful career, Martindale-Hubbell awarded him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating, the highest rating available, reflecting high legal capability and ethical standards. He is also verified by the organization Lead Counsel.
Mr. Mandell serves as an associate and instructor for the American Board of Trial Advocates and is a graduate of the Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. He is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the Consumer Attorneys of California and the author of a 2018 article on mass torts appearing in Valley Lawyer Magazine, a publication of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association. He devotes a portion of his time to pro bono work and community service, serving as a sponsor and volunteer for the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities annual Christmas gift and food drive.
Mr. Mandell completed his undergraduate studies and went on to earn his law degree from Southwestern Law School. He holds a license to practice law before all California state courts.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1987, California
Professional Webpage: https://mandelltrial.com/member/robert-j-mandell/
- AV Preeminent Rating - Martindale-Hubbell Certified/member of American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA); Selected as Super Lawyer by L.A. Magazine seven years running, Super Lawyer, L.A. Magazine
- Volunteer and Sponsor for Trial Lawyers Charities - Annual Christmas Gift and Food Drive
- Superior Court Jury Verdict $7.1 million; Exide Toxic Tort Case $12.5 million to date; Urrutia v. Joes Auto Parks $3.5 million;
- Instructor - American Board of Trial Advocates
- Certified by Lead Counsel and the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Trial Lawyers College - Dubois, WY, 2017
- Author of article on mass torts, August 2018 Issue, Author, Valley Lawyer Magazine, 2018
- Consumer Attorneys Of CA
- Consumer Attorneys Of Los Angeles
- The American Board Of Trial Advocates
Office location for Robert J. Mandell
5950 Canoga Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2024