Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Woodland Hills, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2013
- Free Consultation
Mrs. Odjaghian is the founder of the Odjaghian Law Group and specializes in catastrophic workers’ compensation with an emphasis on brain injury litigation.
Mrs. Odjaghian has secured over 200 million dollars in settlements and awards on behalf of catastrophically injured individuals with over 50 seven-figure settlements and awards just in the last few years alone. Her trial work has resulted in many published and even notable decisions in the workers compensation arena which have helped injured workers gain access to care industry wide.
Mrs. Odjaghian is very involved in the brain injury community and was most recently installed as a board member with the UCLA Department of Neurosurgery and Neurosciences. She repeatedly serves on educational panels and speaks to doctors, nurses and fellow attorneys about the protocol and nuances of litigating brain injury cases. She also currently serves on the Board of Governors of the Armenian Bar Association and was recently appointed to their newly established Judicial Evaluation Committee.
In 2019, Mrs. Odjaghian enlisted the help of her most prominent colleagues with whom she founded the Brain Society of California (BrainSoCal). BrainSoCal is a non-profit med-legal organization dedicated to brain injury support and education.
In addition to holding a Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Mrs. Odjaghian has been certified in mediation by the Disability Rights Legal Center at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. Early in her career, she served as an extern to the Honerable Judge Dickran Tevrizian in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
With experience in insurance defense and pursuing lawsuits on behalf of clients, Mrs. Odjaghian brings a unique perspective to every case. Mrs. Odjaghian has handled cases involving the Americans with Disabilities Act as well as defending claims surrounding the California Labor Code, Section 132. She is at the forefront of the emerging trends and case law in the workers’ compensation arena in order to protect clients’ rights and acheive optimal outcomes. For her track record of achievements, she has been included in Los Angeles magazine’s Rising Stars list for several years and has recently been named a SuperLawyer in 2016-2021.
About Tina Odjaghian
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: https://odjaghianlaw.com/attorney-tina-odjaghian/
- Sole Counsel for applicant - E. Zhang vs. Grandland International Inc.- Settled for $5,000,000 on 6/18/2015
- Sole Counsel for applicant - M. Gil vs. Cable Brothers - Settled for $7,000,000 on 6/24/2014
- Sole Counsel for Applicant - M. Noxon vs. LL Motorcycles - Awarded $2,750,000 on 1/15/2015
- Co-Counsel for Applicant - M. Nazaryan vs. Walton Motors & Control Inc., Employers Insurance - Settled for $2,200,000 on 1/25/2012
- Co-Counsel for Applicant - C. Santiago vs. California Exteriors, SCIF - Settled for $3,400,000 on 9/29/2008
- Sole Counsel for Applicant - F. Ibarra vs. UPE Resources - Awarded $2,116,227 on 10/16/2013
- Co-Counsel for Applicant - A. Enriquez vs. Willies Painting, SCIF - Settled for $8,900,000 on 1/25/2012
- Co-Counsel for Applicant - A. Carvajal vs. Ashpuldnh Tree Expert Co., Broadspire - Settled for $2,600,000 on 12/22/2009
- Sole Counsel for Applicant - T. Gutzwiller vs. Riverside Construction Company Inc. - Awarded $1,560,000 on 2/4/2014
- Sole Counsel for Applicant - J. Cuevas vs. Roofing Excellence, SCIF - Settled for $6,100,000 on 3/15/2012
- Co-Counsel for Plaintiff - R. Zaragoza vs. JC Distribution and Logistics - Settled for $350,000 on 11/20/2011
- Ms. Odjaghian is a certified course instructor licensed by the California Department of Insurance
- Certification in Mediation at the LMU Center for Mediation and Disability Rights
- Armenian Bar Association, Member
- Brain Society of California (BrainSoCal), Chairman
- UCLA Department of Neurosurgery, Board of Advisors
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tina Odjaghian, the Founder and Chairman of the Brain Society of California (BrainSoCal). BrainSoCal is a non-profit organization consisting of the most prominent medical and legal professionals in the traumatic brain injury community. The organization engages in the noble pursuit of maximizing resources and creating optimal outcomes for brain-injured individuals. , Chairman of the Brain Society of California (BrainSoCal), Legal, Medical, Education, Non-Profits, Brain Injury Community, TBI Community, 2019
- Attorney Tina Odjaghian speaks at the Armenian Bar Association's Judges Night regarding the value of our administrative law judges in the California Workers' Compensation system and the importance of protecting the rights of injured workers. , Tina Odjaghian Armenian Bar Association Workers' Compensation Judges Night, Legal, Workers' Compensation, Brain Injury Community, 2018
- , Top Attorney of the Year , International Association of Top Professionals, 2021
- Featured by Armenian International Women's Association in San Francisco
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars - Outstanding Young Lawyers in Southern California
Last Updated: 5/19/2022