Top rated Appellate attorney in Boulder, ColoradoBelzer Law
Practice Areas: Appellate, Business Litigation, General Litigation; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2019
Education: Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Belzer Law737 29th St
Boulder, CO 80303 Visit website
Ashlee Hoffmann is a senior attorney at the law firm of Belzer Law in Boulder and practices law in the states of Colorado and Arizona. She handles a wide variety of cases involving contract law, business litigation, real estate litigation, tort litigation (including defamation), negligence claims, and appeals.
An honors graduate of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Ms. Hoffmann completed her bachelor’s degree in 2009. Thereafter, she became a member and team leader for Teach For America, a nonprofit that supports and promotes educational equality and excellence. While serving in Teach For America, she also worked as a child development specialist at Southwest Human Development, where she applied several classroom strategies, crafted lessons and taught the children in the Phoenix area.
Ms. Hoffmann earned her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from the Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law in 2014. She also holds a master’s degree in education. During her time in law school, she was among the top 10% in her class, and also served as the note and comment editor for the Arizona State Law Journal. She also interned at the Office of the Phoenix City Prosecutor and the Office of the Yuma County Public Defender and contributed over 150 hours of pro bono work.
At the beginning of her legal career, Ms. Hoffmann served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Judge Samuel A. Thumma at the Arizona Court of Appeals. She also served as an assistant attorney general in the Arizona Attorney General's Office for two years, where she represented two large government agencies.
Ms. Hoffmann stays actively involved in the legal community and is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Arizona and Colorado. She is a member of the Boulder County Bar Association and the litigation section of the Colorado Bar Association.
Practice areasAppellate, Business Litigation, General Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Real Estate: Business
Appeals, Landlord/Tenant, Litigation, Non-Compete Agreements, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trade Secret
- 20% Appellate
- 20% Business Litigation
- 20% General Litigation
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Other
First Admitted: 2014, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://belzerlawfirm.com/team/ashlee-hoffmann/
- Note and Comment Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal, Arizona State University
- Super Lawyers™ Rising Star, 2022, 2023
- Engaged in more than 150 hours of pro bono service during law school., Highest Distinction for Pro Bono Hours, Arizona State University, 2014
- Graduated in top 10% of law school class., Order of the Coif, Arizona State University, 2014
- Member of two separate teams (Appeals Unit and eDiscovery Committee) that earned that year's Outstanding Team Award, Outstanding Team Award, Arizona Attorney General's Office, 2017
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arizona, 2014
- Colorado, 2019
- Boulder County Bar Association, 2020
- State Bar of Arizona, 2020
- Colorado Bar Association: Real Estate Section, Litigation Section, Cannabis Section, Labor & Employment Law Section, Business Law Section, 2020
- B.S. with additional major from Carnegie Mellon University, 2009
- M.Ed. from Arizona State University, 2010
- Participated in the Maricopa County Bar Association's Race Judicata, where proceeds support local shelters and programs, 2017
Office location for Ashlee Hoffmann
737 29th St
Boulder, CO 80303
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023