Top rated criminal defense attorney in Boulder, ColoradoJurdem LLC
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 1976
Education: University of Colorado Law School
Jurdem LLC820 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302 Visit website
A state and federal criminal defense lawyer, Scott Jurdem of Jurdem, LLC, is featured in The US News and World Report Best Lawyers in America. He has over four decades of experience representing clients in Colorado focusing on Boulder, Denver, Adams County (Brighton), Jefferson County (Golden), Arapahoe County, Larimer County (Fort Collins), Weld County (Greeley), El Paso County (Colorado Springs), and the western slope including Eagle, Vail, Breckenridge, and Aspen. His focus extends to all varieties of criminal defense including sex offenses, domestic violence offenses, drug and controlled substance offenses, OIEC and other student conduct matters, DUI and traffic matters as well as serious personal injury and automobile cases.
Jurdem, LLC itself is included in The US News and World Report Best Law Firms in America. Mr. Jurdem was also selected to the prestigious American Board of Trial Attorneys (ABOTA) and a life member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys and past Board Director, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Jurdem is also certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Jurdem is the former director of the state's two largest public defender offices Denver and Colorado Springs.
In 1973, he graduated from State University of New York with a Bachelor of Arts, then attended the University of Colorado Law School, where he obtained a Juris Doctor in 1976. Mr. Jurdem is a member of a long list of professional organizations, including the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, the Colorado Bar Association, the Denver Bar Association, and the Boulder County Bar Association.
Through his extensive career, Mr. Jurdem has obtained numerous verdicts of not guilty and acquittals in all kinds of criminal cases as reflected in the case results section of Jurdem, LLC's website. Mr. Jurdem has earned a substantial amount of compensation for clients in personal injury cases including several verdicts of over 1 million dollars and two over 10 million dollars.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Felony, Sex offenses, Assault, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 90% Criminal defense
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1976, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.jurdem.com/attorney/scott-jurdem/
- State University of New York, Binghamton, New York, B.A., 1973
- Mr. Jurdem's past results include: A legendary record of acquittals in criminal matters as well as personal injury and civil verdicts and settlements in excess of ten million dollars and many others in excess of one million dollars.
- Some of Mr. Jurdem's past results include:Bad faith insurance case verdict Automobile accident case results Products liability/defective products verdicts Premises liability case results Toxic tort judgements and settlement Criminal defense case results Breach of contract settlement Medical malpractice award Negligence settlement
- Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- National Board of Trial Advocates, 2015
- New York, 1980
- Former Director, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Boulder County Bar Association
- Colorado, 1976
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Lifetime Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1976
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Member, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
- Best Lawyers in America, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2021
- Nomination and Admission to the American Board of Trial Lawyers (ABOTA)
- Colorado Super Lawyer, 2006 - 2019
Office location for Scott Jurdem
820 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Additional sources of information about Scott Jurdem
Find me online
- 5 Reasons You Should Never Agree to a Police Search (Even if You Have Nothing to Hide) http://t.co/ixdjubb9 via @HuffingtonPost
- Updated my profile on http://t.co/IwZfQAI9 under #Lawyer #legal #attorney #lawfirm #UnitedStates #Boulder
- Just added my Twitter profile to http://t.co/5mCI7hFT. See my profile at http://t.co/dRFdN0YG
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Scott is an excellent trial lawyer”