Zachary B. Walker
Top rated business & corporate attorney in Boulder, ColoradoHoward O. Bernstein, P.C.
Practice Areas: Business & corporate, Bankruptcy, Closely held business; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2011
Education: Hamline University School of Law
Howard O. Bernstein, P.C.1111 Pearl Street, Suite 203
Boulder, CO 80302 Visit website
Zachary B. Walker is an associate attorney at the law firm of Howard O. Bernstein, P.C., in Boulder, Colorado. With more than a decade of experience in the field of law, his practice areas revolve around corporate and business law, mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance, closely held business matters, employment law and bankruptcy.
Mr. Walker helps his clients with landlord-tenant and contract disputes and supports them through the bankruptcy process. He has served as the main point of contact between his clients and international regulatory bodies, including the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and others.
Dedicated and persistent, Mr. Walker works to provide his clients with the knowledgeable and informed advice that they require. He also employs mediation as a means of resolving legal disputes in addition to litigation. He keeps clients up to date on every development in their cases, takes care to make complex legal terms understandable, and zealously defends their rights and liberties.
Attending the Hamline University School of Law in Minnesota, Mr. Walker earned his Juris Doctor degree in 2010. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in history from St. John’s University. He is licensed to practice in Colorado and Minnesota.
Mr. Walker serves as an active member of his legal community by engaging in legal associations, including the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, the Colorado Bar Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Zachary B. Walker is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBusiness/corporate, Bankruptcy: consumer, Closely held business, Mergers & acquisitions, Securities & corporate finance
Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter s corporations, Contracts, Business organizations, Securities law
- 60% Business/corporate
- 10% Bankruptcy: consumer
- 10% Closely held business
- 10% Mergers & acquisitions
- 10% Securities & corporate finance
First Admitted: 2011, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.bernsteinattorney.com/attorneys/zachary-walker/
- Colorado, 2011
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, 2020
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2020
- Super Lawyers, Colorado Rising Stars 2023
- I created all of the closing documents for the sale of Premier Glass Solutions by my client. The sale was successfully closed in September 2020., 2020
- I created all of the closing documents for the sale of Pug Ryan's Pub to my client. The sale closed in April 2022., 2022
- I drafted all of the subscription agreements and related documents for Kem Minnick. I have been providing my client legal support as she has been seeking funding for her Eat Meat and Be Happy! project., 2020
- I drafted and filed a Form S-1 registration statement for Astro Aerospace Ltd., which was accepted by the SEC in November 2019 with no comments and was declared effective in December 2019., 2019
- I worked closely with the CEO of Global Arena Holding, Inc. for seven years. I made and filed all of their securities filings with the SEC, drafted a variety of business documents and contracts, created subsidiary business entities, and aided in the company conducting their annual meetings. I had a great report with the company while they were my client., 2019
- My client, Flatirons Drilling, had a work contract with Strike, LLC. When Strike, LLC filed for bankruptcy, I reviewed the bankruptcy documents and provided my client counsel as to their rights as a creditor., 2022
- In 2020, I created COVID waivers and work-for-hire contracts for the workers and customers of ZIPHomeChef, a Microenterprise Home Kitchen Operation company operating in California. I drafted a variety of employment agreements and equity compensation plans for the company and assisted with the contract they received through the State of California., 2020
Office location for Zachary B. Walker
1111 Pearl Street, Suite 203
Boulder, CO 80302
- Rising Stars: 2023