Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Broomfield, CO
- Free Consultation
Karli Danielsen is an attorney at Danielsen Westhoff, PC, in Broomfield, Colorado. Ms. Danielsen concentrates her practice on family law and serves clients throughout Colorado.
Ms. Danielsen has experience with complex issues involving divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, guardianship, pre- and post-judgment modifications, property division and protection orders. She is an experienced litigator and familiar with alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation. In addition to family law, she has experience with bankruptcy, criminal defense and probate law.
A practicing attorney for several years, Ms. Danielsen understands that her family law clients are going through difficult times and strives to provide compassionate representation and guidance throughout the legal process. She is committed to attaining the best possible result for her clients and prepared to fight in the courtroom when the situation arises.
Originally from Dallas, Texas, Ms. Danielsen earned a bachelor’s degree in Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies from the University of Texas at Austin. She received her law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, graduating with a special recognition in international human rights. She gained legal experience during law school by interning with the United Nations in The Hague, as well as the Colorado Court of Appeals.
Following law school, Ms. Danielsen chose to remain in Colorado to practice law. She passed the Colorado bar examination and received her license to practice law before all Colorado state courts.
Contributing to her community is important to Ms. Danielsen. She regularly volunteers with Metro Volunteer Lawyers, providing pro bono family law services to low-income Colorado residents. When not working, Ms. Danielsen enjoys outdoor activities with her husband and 2 daughters.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Karli Danielsen
First Admitted: 2011, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.danielsenwesthoff.com/attorney/karli-danielsen/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Book Review: Finding Justice in Uganda 39 Denv. J. Int'l L. & Pol'y 561
- University of Texas, Austin, B.A., Major: Middle Eastern Studies and Arabic, 2006
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Super Lawyer Rising Star , 2021
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star , 2020
- Rising Star , Super Lawyer , Super Lawyers , 2021
- What is child support supposed to cover? https://t.co/5GHRfxrcXd
- 3 times you could ask for more child support in Colorado https://t.co/cmVNTbk8YH
- How to prepare for a relocation hearing in Colorado https://t.co/l0H9id4ASw
- 2 reasons why you might want sole custody of your child https://t.co/cdMH9ZIXXE
- A grandparent's right to child visitation in Colorado https://t.co/EYbgNNybEe
Last Updated: 5/23/2022