Dale G. Casares
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Castle Rock, CO
- Free Consultation
Dale G. Casares assists clients throughout the state who are seeking recovery for injuries and damages caused by other people’s negligence. Prior to attending law school, she worked as an insurance claims adjuster and Injury Operations Manager at Progressive Insurance. She has a unique insight into the insurance industry and understands the duties and responsibilities an insurance company owes to injured parties.
Ms. Casares has significant experience in providing representation to plaintiffs in personal injury, bad faith, and ERISA short and long disability appeals and litigation. In her practice, she has seen all too often how insurance companies delay payments and deny valid claims. Ms. Casares draws upon her experience in the insurance industry and vast network of medical professionals to ensure her clients obtain the treatment they need and expert opinions necessary to secure favorable settlements.
Ms. Casares has obtained an "Excellent" customer service rating through Avvo and has only five-star reviews from former clients. She has been recognized three times as a Super Lawyers Rising Star (2017, 2020, and 2021) and has recently been selected again by her peers as a Best Lawyer in the US News and World Report attorney rankings (2020, 2021, and 2022). Ms. Casares sincerely cares about her clients, provides personal attention, and diligently works to ensure the best possible outcomes for her clients.
- Solving the Disability Puzzle (2018) - This article covers the basics of FMLA, ADA, STD, LTD, ERISA, and SSDI.
About Dale G. Casares
First Admitted: 2012, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.casareslawllc.com
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, 1999-2003
- Often employees will turn to employment lawyers for questions about medical leaves of absences. Ms. Casares spoke to this group to answer frequently asked questions and provide a framework for how FMLA leave, employment, and disability benefits intersect. , Speaker, “The Basics of Long Term Disability Insurance”, Plaintiffs Employment Lawyers Association, 2015
- , Super Lawyers "Colorado Rising Star", 2020
- , Best Lawyers, US News and World Report, 2021
- , Super Lawyers "Colorado Rising Star" , 2021
- Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their legal practice. Their rigorous selection process results in third-party validation of recepients' professional accomplishments., Super Lawyers “Colorado Rising Star”, 2017
- Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Their methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. , Best Lawyers, US News and World Report, 2020
Last Updated: 6/13/2022