Laura L. Page
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Castle Rock, CO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010, 2012 - 2013
Laura is a partner with Cox Baker & Page, LLC, where she practices exclusively in the area of domestic relations, including litigation and mediation. Prior to joining Cox Baker & Page, Laura built a successful business where she performed contract legal work, ran her own practice, and offered mediation services. She received her B.A. in Political Science in 1995 from Colorado State University and her law degree in 1999 from the University of Denver.
Former Chair of the Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association and active member of the Executive Council of the Section.
Laura was Chair of the 2016 Annual Family Law Institute and was Co-chair the 2011 Annual Family Law Institute in Breckenridge and the Kick Off fundraiser with Alec Baldwin as the headliner.
She has also been part of the team who revises and edits the Domestic Relations Law & Orders Bench Book since 2009.
Created and runs a Pro Bono/Pro Se Mediation program in Douglas County with then Judge Angela Arkin to assist the Court in resolving contempt filings by offering pro bono mediation services to pro se litigants.
Organized and facilitated the Douglas/Elbert High School Mock Trial Competition through the Douglas/Elbert County Bar Association from 2011 until 2014 and since 2017 to current.
Former Chair of the Young Lawyers Committee of the Family Law Section Executive Council. Responsible for planning and running yearly Young Lawyer's Mixer from 2012 through 2015.
Commissioner for the Judicial Performance Commission for the 18th Judicial District.
Laura is a member of the Arapahoe County, Douglas County, and Colorado Bar Associations, as well as the Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee. Laura is also a member of the Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association.
About Laura L. Page
First Admitted: 1999, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.coxbaker.com/content/laura-page
Pro bono/Community Service
- Douglas County Pro Bono Mediation Clinic, Planning Committee for Douglas/Elbert County High School Mock Trial Competition
- Elected officer (Treasurer) of the Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association starting in 2013, former Chair of the Section (term ended July 1,2017); Chair of the 2016 Family Law Institute; Planning Committee for the Family Law Section Young Lawyer events; Planning Committee for the Douglas/Elbert County High School Mock Trial Competition; Founder and Organizer of Douglas County Pro Bono Mediation Clinic, Co-Chair for 2011 Family Law Institute; Commissioner on the Judicial Performance Commission for the 18th Judicial Commission.
- June 2017: Presented "50 Cases in 50 Minutes" at the DR Best Practices Court Institute for Judges, Magistrates, Facilitators, and Sherlocks. August 2015: Presented on Temporary Orders at the annual Family Law Institute.
- Was given the Outstanding Professional Award by the local bar association for my work on the Pro Bono/Pro Se Mediation Clinic and my work on the 2011 Douglas/Elbert High School Mock Trial Competition., Outstanding Professional 2010-2011, Douglas/Elbert County Bar Assocation, 2011
- This award is given out by the Douglas County Bar Association to an attorney who has been committed to volunteering within the county. , Volunteer of the Year Award, Douglas County Bar Assocation, 2019
Last Updated: 9/21/2022