Rebecca K. Goldmanis
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Castle Rock, CO
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2018
A member of Kokish & Goldmanis, PC, Rebecca K. Goldmanis focuses her practice on family law. Located in Castle Rock, Colorado, her clients come from the greater Denver metropolitan area. A large portion of her caseload is centered on divorce, and that regard she assists people who are facing the end of their marriage and who thus are having to deal with issues such as child custody and visitation, the division of marital assets and debts, and spousal and child support. An experienced and accomplished trial attorney, Ms. Goldmanis will often attempt to help her clients reach an accord on these matters through the use of mediation or other alternative dispute resolution methods. She also provides counsel to people who are seeking the enforcement of or modifications to existing divorce court orders.
In addition to her matrimonial practice, Ms. Goldmanis has experience in other family law matters as well. She has helped victims of domestic violence obtain appropriate protective orders, and she has prepared and reviewed prenuptial agreements. Her background also includes representing grandparents in their attempt to seek visitation rights. Highly regarded by her peers, Ms. Goldmanis holds a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo, and she is admitted to practice before all Colorado state courts.
Ms. Goldmanis is a 2000 graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder, where she majored in political science and government and received a Bachelor of Arts. Remaining on campus, her legal education came at the University of Colorado Law School, and she served on the Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law and Policy before being awarded her Juris Doctor in 2003. After graduation, Ms. Goldmanis spent several years as a deputy district attorney with the First Judicial District Attorney's Office before entering private practice.
About Rebecca K. Goldmanis
First Admitted: 2003, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.kgattys.com/our-firm/attorneys/rebecca-kokish-go...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors, Women’s Crisis Center
- Member, Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Douglas/Elbert Bar Association -- President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Fellow, Colorado Bar Association
- Board, Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law and Policy, Colorado School of Law
- Instructor, Jefferson County Police Academy
- Presenter at annual Family Law Conference 2017, Speaker/presenter, There is no marital property here...it's just a family trust, Family Law Institute, 2016
- “Children’s Environmental Health”, Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law and Policy, Colorado School of Law, 2003
Last Updated: 5/15/2022