Paula A. Holt
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Centennial, CO
Paula A. Holt is an experienced attorney serving Denver Metro clients at Ross & Associates, P.C. Over the past 15 years, she has racked up an incredible number of qualifications in law and business management. These qualifications have helped her better serve her family law clients, especially in matters related to high-asset divorce and property division.
Ms. Holt completed her undergraduate degree at Arizona State University in 2006. She majored in finance, minored in marketing and graduated summa cum laude. In 2009, she completed her J.D. at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where she once again graduated with the highest honors. The following year, she completed her M.B.A. at the University of Denver, Daniels College of Business. Then, in 2019, she completed her Masters of Conflict Resolution at the University of Denver, University College.
Her lifelong commitment to continued education has brought Ms. Holt back into the classroom as an associate teaching professor in business law, business ethics, alternative dispute resolution and contract law. Not surprisingly, her commitment to the legal field has earned her great recognition over the years. In 2015, she received the 1st Judicial District Outstanding Young Lawyer award.
Ms. Holt has also remained an active member of several notable organizations in her field. These include the Denver Bar Association; the Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section; and the Colorado Women's Bar Association. As a Colorado native, Ms. Holt enjoys spending her time away from work in the great outdoors.
About Paula A. Holt
First Admitted: 2009, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.rosslawcolorado.com/attorney/holt-paula-a/
- Associate Teaching Professor of Business Ethics and Legal Studies in the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member, Society for Descriptive Psychology
- University of Denver, University College, Masters of Conflict Resolution, 2019
- University of Denver, Daniels College of Business, M.B.A., Master of Business Administration, 2010
- Arizona State University, B.S., Bachelor of Science, Honors: summa cum laude, Major: Finance, Major: Marketing, 2006
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Rated Superb on AVVO.com (10 out of 10)
- George Holley Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2015
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2019
- Member, Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Colorado Women's Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, First Judicial District Bar Association
- Colorado, 2009
Last Updated: 9/29/2022