Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Colorado Springs, ColoradoLaw Office of Steven Rodemer, LLC
Attorney Steven Rodemer is the owner of The Law Offices of Steven Rodemer, in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Extending his practice throughout the state, he dedicates his practice exclusively to criminal defense. A former prosecutor, he now defends clients, including those in the military in both misdemeanor and felony matters.
After securing a bachelor’s degree in molecular biology and biochemistry from Cornell College, Mr. Rodemer obtained his law degree from the California Western School of Law. While attending law school, he gained valuable legal experience at the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office and also interned at the California Innocence Project.
Mr. Rodemer later relocated back to Colorado and worked as a deputy district attorney at the Fourth Judicial District, where he prosecuted a wide variety of cases ranging from simple theft and drug possession to homicide and felony litigation. Furthermore, he earned a position in the vehicular homicide and assault team and later, went on to work for a private firm practicing personal injury law. After accumulating a broad foundation of experience in criminal defense and civil litigation at another firm, he opened his own establishment.
Over the course of his career as a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Rodemer has handled cases involving civil restraining orders, domestic violence, drug crimes, DUI/DWAI, expungement and sealing of records, juvenile crimes, traffic violations, vehicular assault, vehicular homicide and more. He has experience in both state and federal court as well as with Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) administrative proceedings. He is also familiar with Colorado’s habitual offender statute.
Rated 10/10 on Avvo, Mr. Rodemer was named one among the “Top 40 under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers and listed as one of the Top 100 Attorneys by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense. He was accoladed with the Tradition of Excellence award by the District Attorney’s Office of the Fourth Judicial District.
Mr. Rodemer is also actively involved in several professional organizations, including the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, the American Association for Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Cannabis Law, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Military/Veterans Law
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Debt, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Military & Veterans Law, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, White Collar Crime
- 40% Criminal Defense
- 30% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Cannabis Law
- 10% Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 10% Military/Veterans Law
First Admitted: 2006, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://coloradospringscriminaldefense.net/attorney/steven-r...
- Member, Board of Directors, The Resource Exchange, El Paso, Teller and Park counties, 2009 - Present
- Member, American Association for Justice, 2011 - Present
- Member, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2009 - Present
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2012 - Present
- Member, National College of DUI Defense, 2011 - Present
- General Member, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- Colorado District Attorneys Council Felony Prosecution Skills, 2007
- National College for DUI Defense Fall 2012 Session, 2012
- Cornell College, Mt. Vernon, IA, B.A. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2003
- Rated 10/10 "superb" on Avvo, 2013
- Mover and Shaker, The Gazette
- Premier Colorado Trial Attorney
- "A" Rating Better Business Bureau, 2012
- Felony Trial Advocacy Award Fourth Judicial District Attorney's Office, 2007
- Rising Star, Colorado Superlawyers, 2014
- Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2012
- Top 100 DUI Defense Attorneys, The National Advocacy for DUI Defense, 2013
- Trial Star Award Office of the District Attorney, Fourth Judicial District, 2008
- "Tradition of Excellence" Award
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academey of Criminal Defense Attorneys , 2015
- Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- "Superb" Rating Avvo, 2013
- Tradition of Excellence Award 4th Judicial District Attorney, 2007
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top 100 DUI Attorneys, National Advocacy For DUI Defense, 2014
Office location for Steven Rodemer
90 S Cascade Ave #1420
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-2015
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2015, 2017 - 2020