Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Denver, ColoradoThe Geigle Law Firm, LLC
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2007
Education: University of Denver Sturm College of Law
The Geigle Law Firm, LLC1720 S. Bellaire St.
Denver, CO 80222 Visit website
With over 3,000 cases in her career as a public defender, Anna Geigle brings a wealth of knowledge and experience as an owner of The Geigle Law Firm, LLC. Representing clients in the Denver metropolitan area, Ms. Geigle handles all types of criminal law cases, ranging from simple traffic violations to homicide. Complex crimes, personal injury and insurance bad faith claims are other legal issues she handles.
Ms. Geigle earned a Bachelor of Arts in economics from Colgate University in 2002, then went on to earn a Juris Doctor from University of Denver, Sturm College of Law in 2007. As one of the top graduates in her class, she was admitted to the Order of St. Ives. Her desire to give back to the community is highlighted by her pro bono work with the Collateral Relief Clinic of the Colorado Criminal Defense Institute in 2016. For her stellar work with clients, she has received an Avvo “Superb” rating.
Admitted to practice in Colorado and the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, Ms. Geigle is also a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, the National Association of Professional Women and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. She continues to share her knowledge of trial advocacy as a presenter in the First Judicial District’s Trial Advocacy Series.
With experience in both death penalty and post-conviction cases, Ms. Geigle works tirelessly to protect the rights of clients who have been accused of a crime. She is a skilled, knowledgeable, zealous advocate for those facing the reality of a criminal record that will most certainly affect their future.
Practice areasCriminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft
- 100% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2007, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.pgalegal.net/attorney/anna-geigle/
- Collateral Relief Clinic, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, 2015-Present
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 2002
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100, 2015
- Avvo, Superb Rated
- “Attorney of the Year” award, Denver Trial Office, 2012
- Sex Assault Defense: Demystifying the SANE Examination, Lecturer, 2018
- Effective Cross Examination: Elements, Rules and Tips, Trial Advocacy Series, First Judicial District, April 2016, Lecturer
- Trial Advocacy Training Program, Office of the Alternate Defense Counsel - Faculty, 2023
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2018
- U.S. District Court District for the District of Colorado, 2012
- Colorado, 2007
- National Association of Professional Women, Member
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
Office location for Anna Geigle
1720 S. Bellaire St.
Denver, CO 80222
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017