Anthony L. Leffert
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Denver, CO
A partner at Robinson Waters & O’Dorisio, Anthony L. Leffert represents clients in matters of business litigation, construction litigation, real estate litigation and white collar criminal defense. With over 25 years of experience trying over 100 court and jury trials, Mr. Leffert represents clients throughout the country.
Graduating with honors from Northwest Missouri State University with a Bachelor of Science in accounting, Mr. Leffert then went on to the University of Nebraska to earn a Juris Doctor and to Boston University to earn a Master of Laws degree in banking and financial law. A former federal prosecutor and adviser to Attorney General Janet Reno, Mr. Leffert has a deeper understanding of both sides of the law. For his adherence to legal ethics and superior skills, Mr. Leffert has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Leffert is admitted to practice in Nebraska, Colorado and New York and often has cases in Florida, Texas, California, New York and Colorado. Successful cases include a defense of trade secrets claim, a defective software claim for $4.7 million, a Theft of trade secrets case for $2 million and a $1.1 million jury verdict involving a condominium project. He has also defended health care providers and doctors in illegal prescription matters and health care fraud.
Mr. Leffert was recently invited to be a fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America which is an honorary society of trial lawyers which admits less than one half of one percent of american lawyers.
A 10-year member of the Colorado Bar Association Ethics Committee, he is also a Fellow of the Colorado Bar Foundation, a board member of the Golden Backpack Program that works to aid underprivileged children, a member of the Faculty of Federal Advocates and Jefferson County Junior Association’s pro bono counsel for baseball.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Anthony L. Leffert
First Admitted: 1982, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://rwolaw.com/attorneys/anthony-l-leffert
- University of Nebraska College of Law, JD
- Northwest Missouri State University, B.S. with Honors, in Accounting
- Boston University, LLM; Serino Award - Outstanding Banking Law Student
Pro bono/Community Service
- Colorado Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Golden backpack Program providing unerprivileged familes and children in Golden with food., 2017
- Golden Backpack Program, Board Member
- Golden Junior Baseball, Pro Bono Counsel
- Colorado Bar Association Ethics Committee, Past Member
- New York
- The Faculty of Federal Advocates, Member
- Fellow in Litigation Counsel of America - An inventation only trial lawyer society comprised of less thatn one half of one percent of american lawyers.
- Invited to fellowship in Litigation Counsel of America., Fellow Litigation Counsel of America, Litigation Counsel of America, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022