Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Denver, ColoradoKrizman Law
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, White Collar Crimes; view more
Licensed in Colorado since: 2017
Education: University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Krizman Law1733 High Street
Denver, CO 80218 Visit website
Casey Krizman is the founding attorney at Casey A. Krizman, LLC, in Denver, Colorado, who takes on cases involving criminal defense, domestic violence, drug offenses, violent crimes, sex crimes, white collar crimes and so on. Serving clients throughout the state of Colorado, he provides sound and knowledgeable counsel.
Mr. Krizman advocates aggressively for his clients, handling every case efficiently, from beginning to end. He is an empathetic attorney who has a genuine concern for his clients. He goes the extra mile for them and creates personalized strategies that are most suited for each of their unique case.
Majoring in government and world affairs, Mr. Krizman has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Tampa. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. While in law school, he was a member of the National Trial Team.
Before practicing law in Colorado, he worked for two prominent defense attorneys. Mr. Krizman is admitted to practice throughout the state of Colorado and the United States Federal Court for the District of Colorado.
Actively affiliated with prominent legal organizations, Mr. Krizman is a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, the Colorado Bar Association, the Denver Bar Association, the Arapahoe County Bar Association and the Sam Cary Bar Association. He was previously a public defender and has immense legal experience working with the district attorney.
For his exceptional legal work, Mr. Krizman has a “Superb” rating on Avvo and is included in the Top 40 under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers. The American Institute of Legal Advocates named him to its Elite Advocate list in 2020. In addition to practicing law, Mr. Krizman is a coach of trial advocacy in a Denver-based high school and participates in triathlons.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Sex Offenses, White Collar Crime
- 70% Criminal Defense
- 30% Criminal Defense: White Collar
First Admitted: 2017, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://krizmanfirm.com/about/
- State of Colorado
- Sam Cary Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- United States Federal Court – District of Colorado
- University of Tampa, Bachelor’s Degree in Government and World Affairs, 2002
- FELONY RAPE & KIDNAPPING – NOT GUILTY Client was driving for Lyft when a client refused to exit their car until they were given a ride that they had not paid for. The Client refused, and was eventually propositioned for sexual interactions with the passenger in exchange for the ride which the Client accepted. The next day, the passenger reported the incident to law enforcement as sexual misconduct. The Client was fully cooperative with law enforcement, but after the Client’s DNA matched the DNA found inside the passenger, the Client was charged with Felony Rape and Kidnapping. The Client’s immigration status was such that any conviction could have them deported. Due to the severity of the charges, the Client was potentially looking at life in prison. The Client retained Krizman Law to protect him from a life ending sentence. Through Mr. Krizman’s typical review of discovery and facts of the case, Mr. Krizman determined that the only option for the Client was trial. Up until trial Mr. Krizman fought hard to get the case dismissed. In preparation for trial, Mr. Krizman used his extensive network of investigators and experts to prepare a comprehensive case for the Jury. In a 5 day Jury trial in Boulder, Mr. Krizman used his extensive trial experience and talent to skillfully rebut the prosecutions case and win over the 12 person Jury. After 10 hours of deliberation, the Jury found the Client not guilty. Instead of facing life in Prison and immediate deportation after any possible parole, the Client is a free man, his case will be sealed and he will face no consequences of an unfounded charge and case against him. This case was reported in several news outlets with links below: 9 News:Boulder jury finds Lyft driver not guilty of sexual assault | 9news.comColorado Daily:Lyft driver found not guilty in 2018 Boulder sex assault case (coloradodaily.com)Yahoo News:Lyft driver found not guilty in 2018 Boulder sexual assault case (yahoo.com), 2021
Office location for Casey Krizman
1733 High Street
Denver, CO 80218
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023