Christopher A. Young
Top rated real estate attorney in Denver, ColoradoCYLG, P.C.
Christopher A. Young has broad experience representing commercial clients from Fortune 500 companies to local business owners. He has represented property owners, developers, contractors, management companies and common interest communities in an assortment of disputes. As one of the founding partners of CYLG, P.C., Mr. Young has more than twenty years experience in a practice that is focused in the areas of commercial and real estate litigation.
He is a frequent lecturer for continuing legal education courses on various real estate issues, instructing a variety of professionals including other attorneys, real estate investors and managers. Mr. Young is admitted to practice in the states of Colorado, California and North Carolina. He is the managing partner of the firm's Denver office. CYLG, P.C. also has offices located in Raleigh and Los Angeles.
Practice areasReal estate: business, Business litigation, General litigation
Condominiums & cooperatives, Landlord/tenant, Litigation
- 60% Real estate: business
- 30% Business litigation
- 10% General litigation
First Admitted: 2002, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.cylgpc.com/attorneys/christopher-a-young/
- Frequent Lecturer, Instructs Lawyers, Real Estate Investors, Managers and others on Commercial Landlord/Tenant issues - Continuing Legal Education
- Regency Centers
- Site Centers (fka Developers Diversified Realty)
- Weingarten Realty Investors
- Miller Real Estate Investments
- Western Centers, Inc.
- Antonoff & Co.
- Sandstone Properties
- One of only 10 Compleat Lawyer Finalists in State of Colorado by Law Week Colorado
- University of Iowa, B.A. in Finance and Accounting, 1994 – 1998
- North Carolina, 2010
- California, 2003
- Colorado, 2002
- Commercial Landlords
- Property Managers
- Property Owners
Office location for Christopher A. Young
1750 N. High Street
Denver, CO 80218
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2016