Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Denver, CO
Christopher Turner is an attorney at Gantenbein Law Firm in Denver, Colorado, where he concentrates his practice on business law, elder law, estate planning, real estate and tax law. He represents clients in Denver and throughout Colorado.
Mr. Turner has over a decade of legal experience working in a wide variety of legal issues. He has helped clients with conservatorship, credit disputes, credit repair, foreclosure defense, homeowners’ association law, probate, trusts and wills, and other matters. He frequently helps his business clients with drafting leases and other contracts, resolving business disputes, debt collection and other matters. He often helps entrepreneurs get their new endeavors off the ground successfully through careful business formation strategy.
Prior to joining Gantenbein Law Firm, Mr. Turner worked in various legal roles. He interned with the 10th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, where he developed experience in civil litigation and medical malpractice, as well as criminal defense law.
In addition to his current practice, Mr. Turner provides pro bono representation in the area of criminal defense law. He has kept his criminal defense skills sharp by participating in the University of Colorado Boulder Criminal Defense Clinic multiple years in a row.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado Boulder in 2007, Mr. Turner received his law degree from the University of Colorado Law School in 2010. While attending law school, he served as managing editor for the Colorado Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law Review and interned for The Professional Bull Riders association. He holds a license to practice law before all Colorado state courts.
- 40%Estate Planning & Probate
- 20%Real Estate: Business
- 20%Tax: Business
- 10%Elder Law
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Tax Law
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
- Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy, Managing Editor (2010) - Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy
About Christopher Turner
First Admitted: 2011, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.gantenbeinlaw.com/christopherturner
Pro bono/Community Service
- Criminal Defense Clinic, 2009 - 2010
- Criminal Defense Clinic, 2015 - 2016
- Colorado, 2011
- Sports & Entertainment Law Student Association, Vice-President, 2009 - 2010
- University of Colorado, Boulder, 2007
- Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy, Managing Editor, 2010, Managing Editor, Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy, 2010
- SBA, Election Commissioner, 2008 - 2009
- SBA, UCSU-Representative, 2009 - 2010
- Innovative use of paternity testing to prove heirship for beneficiary to claim inheritance in multimillion dollar estate, 2018
- Successfully helped family settle debt with Medicaid in order to keep family home , 2019
- Negotiated million dollar property settlement for client, 2019
- Helped families create trusts to protect millions of dollars from going through probate and protect inheritance for family members, 2020
- Estate Planning
Last Updated: 5/15/2022