Clifford Lee Beem
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Denver, ColoradoBeem & Isley, P.C.
As founding partner at Beem & Isley, P.C., Clifford Lee Beem represents clients throughout the state of Colorado. His practice areas cover personal injury, breach of contract litigation, construction defects, probate litigation, and legal malpractice. He has over 54 years of trial experience. A member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, he is Lead Counsel Rated in Civil Litigation and Personal Injury Law Plaintiff, is one of the Best Attorneys of America according to Rue Ratings. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Beem attended the University of Denver, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 1965 before moving on to law school. At the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, he graduated with his Juris Doctor in 1968. He is now admitted to practice in the state of Colorado and before the following federal courts: The Supreme Court of the United States, the US District Court for the Northern District of California, the US District Court for the Southern District of New York, the US District Court for the Western District of Texas, the US District Court for the District of Colorado, the US Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, and the US Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
The former President of the Colorado Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Mr. Beem is actively involved in several other professional organizations. These include the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association and the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association.
During his long career, he has tried more than 250 trials to jury verdict or judgment. Besides Colorado, Mr. Beem has also litigated cases in Oregon, New York, Iowa, Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Louisiana, Arizona and California.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, General Litigation, Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Legal Malpractice, Litigation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% General Litigation
- 10% Professional Liability: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1968, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.beemlaw.net/attorney/clifford-l-beem/
- , AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Award given annually by the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association to honor a plaintiffs trial lawyer for demonstrated professionalism, ethics and collegiality in the practice of law., Professionalism Award, Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, 2014
- , The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- , Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys of America
- , 5280 magazine's Top Lawyers List, 2007, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2018
- , Lead Counsel Rating in the areas of Personal Injury Law, Plaintiff and Civil Litigation
- , Colorado Super Lawyers, 2007, 2008, 2013 and 2014
- Colorado, 1968
- Denver Bar Association, Member, 1968 to Present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1968
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1971
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2008
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1968
- Member of ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates) and a past president of the Colorado chapter., 1997
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1975 to Present. Past member of the Board of Directors.
- Colorado Bar Association, 1968 to Present
- Graduated from the University of Denver with a BA in psychology, 1965
- $8,750,000.00 settlement for 2 victims of police shooting, 2019
Office location for Clifford Lee Beem
730 17th St
Denver, CO 80202
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2008, 2014 - 2015, 2022 - 2024